PDA

View Full Version : pulling

markt4
Sunday 4th December 2005, 19:35
i took the car to national tyres in washington to get the tracking done as it seems to pull to the left , ive got new boots on and they have the right pressure in them , told him what it was doing and he said it wouldnt be the tracking???is this right , or is it a case of he couldnt be arsed to do it?? he told me it was chance to be the brakes , but i had them renewed about a month ago , discs and pads
any help appreciated
mark

siamblue
Sunday 4th December 2005, 19:41
What a bunch of tossers, go somewhere else and get your car laser tracked on all 4 wheels.

twotrees
Sunday 4th December 2005, 20:00
i took the car to national tyres in washington to get the tracking done as it seems to pull to the left , ive got new boots on and they have the right pressure in them , told him what it was doing and he said it wouldnt be the tracking???is this right , or is it a case of he couldnt be arsed to do it?? he told me it was chance to be the brakes , but i had them renewed about a month ago , discs and pads
any help appreciated
mark

TO do the tracking on all cars that you have to start at the rear first is called total or thrust wheel alignment.adding to fuld savings.

Simon
Sunday 4th December 2005, 22:04
My car was tram lining a bit. I had it 4 wheel laser aligned last week and it's fine now.