PDA

View Full Version : v70 meet

craig1992
Wednesday 30th March 2016, 15:51
Sorry in advance if posted in wrong place but....
Would any of the v70 drivers, past and present, be interested in a v70 meet to give the v70 a send off to remember, somewhere around the Birmingham area. My mates trying to plan something but he's unsure how popular it would be.
So if your interested let us know
Thanks

foammanmark
Sunday 3rd April 2016, 19:48
Surprised that there's no replies to this thread but I'd be up for a meet of V70's, but wouldn't want to travel further than the Brum area really.

foammanmark
Sunday 3rd April 2016, 19:49
Be good to have a new V90 there as well but that may be easier said than done...........

doorman
Monday 4th April 2016, 23:17
In my opinion, Gaydon has to be the number one venue for such an event

craig1992
Tuesday 5th April 2016, 21:07
Gaydon has been mentioned on a few forums I've posted on. But tbh I haven't had much interest

Ettienne
Tuesday 5th April 2016, 21:33
I organised two at the ace cafe already happened which were good, a Dyno day, we're off to incarnation in 2 weeks (a small modfied nations thing) on Brighton esplanade, then we've got brooklands and Merc world in July, then it's beaulieu national motor museum, possibly a Dyno day at the end of the year, looking into bovingdon tank museum and the "secret nuclear bunker"

Your more than welcome to pop along to any of those but none are near brum.

Gothenburg is being booked for March-may next year.

craig1992
Thursday 7th April 2016, 17:59
I'm based in Nottingham and I've noticed the majority of the ones I've seen on here since I've joined have been down south. I'm not bothered about the driving it's just the milage of the trips etc. I know volvotuning.net are having a meet in Skegness in July which I'm attending as I have caravan there and it's my birthday weekend so lots of beer and petrol as they compliment each other hand in hand haha

stephenevans99
Thursday 7th April 2016, 20:00
Don't forget we've got the Oil Can Meet on the 24th April...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/stephenevans99/Volvo%20Tuning/Meets/Oil%20Can%20Cafe%202016/OILCANCAFE2016.png

craig1992
Friday 8th April 2016, 07:10
I may attend that too ;)

Robbin Houses
Friday 13th May 2016, 20:23
What day is brooklands planned for? Thats round the corner from me, would be good to meet a few people!

Ettienne
Saturday 14th May 2016, 12:57
What day is brooklands planned for? Thats round the corner from me, would be good to meet a few people!

It's in the community meet section 9th July off top of head (Saturday),

Next VolvoSportUK (face book) meet is the 5th June at crotch coolers, 200-300 classic cars in Alton Hampshire, not far from you either, we also has a Dyno day, Beaulieu national motor museum meets as well this year and a couple more in the planning

Join the page for upto date events as I fill up from the page first then offer on the forums.