PDA

View Full Version : Cholmondeley [ Chumley ] Pageant of speed

beachcomber
Saturday 26th March 2016, 21:14
Any Volvo presence planned at the upcoming Chumley do ?

MoleT-5R
Sunday 27th March 2016, 11:32
Any Volvo presence planned at the upcoming Chumley do ?

VT used to be the ones who used to do that event and Stephen Evans would most probably be the man to ask, if he doesn't pop up here with an answer shortly.

stephenevans99
Sunday 27th March 2016, 11:49
Was always a good day out at the Pageant of Power but unfortunately it's not on our list of events this year....still worth arranging a mini meet perhaps as you're guaranteed a great day

MoleT-5R
Sunday 27th March 2016, 13:15
Was always a good day out at the Pageant of Power but unfortunately it's not on our list of events this year....still worth arranging a mini meet perhaps as you're guaranteed a great day

see, I said you'd know......looked a good meet in the past, not that I'd been, as I believe last time we were on the evo that weekend

stephenevans99
Sunday 27th March 2016, 15:59
It is a cracking day out and local (ish) for me too.....don't really know why it's not back on the VT calendar.

beachcomber
Tuesday 29th March 2016, 21:24
I've been meaning to go since it started, but every year life got in the way ! Fairly local [ 50 mile 'ish ].

I was checking the club stand qualifications a few years back for a bike club I run in the UK [ DTT / UK ] - but general apathy squashed that one !

I'll check it out.

Biff
Wednesday 30th March 2016, 13:33
Its a good day out. Petrol head heaven.
Bloody expensive though & that's why I wont be attending this year after seeing basically the same cars the last 3 years.

beachcomber
Thursday 31st March 2016, 21:32
Its a good day out. Petrol head heaven.
Bloody expensive though & that's why I wont be attending this year after seeing basically the same cars the last 3 years.

I bet it's not as expensive as Goodwood !!!!!!!!!!