PDA

View Full Version : Recommend someone to tune an 850t5r plz

Kingsford G
Tuesday 8th March 2016, 22:48
I`ve finished my mates 850 t5r and is being picked up and back to the sunny Glasgow.It has a SS intercooler,DO88 rip kit and a new 18t with a low mileage engine fitted.Now he is thinking of fitting greens and remap it by someone who is good in the north England or Scotland.If you know anyone please pm me the details and contact number.Also if anyone has a contact number for Tim Williams would be great.

Kingsford G
Sunday 13th March 2016, 00:20
A lot of help here.

jamesy12345
Sunday 13th March 2016, 06:50
I don't know of anyone in the NE I could recommend, we are still trying to get our horse & carts to go faster up here, my S70R was mapped via Tim Williams although that is M4.4

I'd also be interested to know if there was any good mappers around these parts!! But probably if I wanted something further doing, Shemtek would be the first port of call

Kingsford G
Monday 14th March 2016, 00:26
I did suggest him Shem who he probably be seeing as doesn`t look like there is anyone up there,reputable that is.

Tim Williams
Tuesday 15th March 2016, 08:41
I just saw the thread, I'm 25 miles from Shem but I won't poach a customer if he is contacting Shem.

jamesy12345
Tuesday 15th March 2016, 08:51
I did suggest him Shem who he probably be seeing as doesn`t look like there is anyone up there,reputable that is.

I just saw the thread, I'm 25 miles from Shem but I won't poach a customer if he is contacting Shem.

I was thinking of Shem for ME7 with my comment above tbh, didn't realise he could also do the older stuff & assumed that he would pass M4.3/4 customers onto yourself Tim. Certainly I can recommend the T5D5 community map on my car

Kingsford G
Thursday 17th March 2016, 20:05

I`ll see if he`s spoken to Shem yet.