PDA

View Full Version : V70 D5 chip or remap?

kerrcentral
Sunday 6th December 2015, 16:09
Hi all,

Firstly hello! New to the site and have a tuning query.

I have a 2007 V70 D5 SE Sport (182BHP) and I am looking to either chip or remap it. I just wanted to you ask if anyone on here has chipped or remapped a D5? I'd be interested to hear your stories. If you chipped it what did you go for and what has been your experience since doing so? Can anyone recommend a good tuner, I'm based in the Scottish Borders.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards,
Andrew

Dream3r
Saturday 19th March 2016, 02:26
map and if you PM me I an point you in the right direction.

LeeT5
Saturday 19th March 2016, 10:25
:welcome:

:worthless

...and one more thing...:stupid: :biggrin: MAPPED!!!

don kalmar union
Saturday 19th March 2016, 15:03
The well received Swedish written MTE software calibrations that I sell will cost you £395 including VAT and will give you outputs of 225bhp with 480nm of torque.

You do not need to travel as you carry out the installation yourself using MTE's unique Softloader device as an interface between your car's OBD port and an XP equipped laptop or a later one running XP compatible software. I loan that interface against a fully returnable deposit of £155.

You can find some good comment on MTE's work if you search both here and at www.t5d5.org and also currently here on the VOC site : http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=246955

regards, Don.

Dream3r
Wednesday 23rd March 2016, 02:47
shemtek can do it. Ca will be logged before and after giving that hands on approach.

He's in Nottingham car will be custom mapped to suit fuel etc.