PDA

View Full Version : think I might have a problem

mr marshalltown
Sunday 6th December 2015, 00:53
Hi I thought I'd just post this for the crack so bear with me because I know it sounds daft and a bit sad but I think I'm getting a bit of a problem
in that for some reason latley I seem to be addicted to 850s I just can't help it
all day I think about what to do next which way should I go which turbo should I get
what would a stainless exhaust do for me should I get coilovers or lowering springs
should I go stock looks or go for Matt orange with Matt black wheels and trims
what if and why not what should i do lol
sorry to any body taking their time reading this and thinking who's this bel* end dont worry im not a weirdo or some sad autophilliac?
I'm just bored and probablys had one to many ales by now and got no one else to talk crap about volvos to

WTF AM I ON ABOUT I'M OFF

martin_r_smith
Sunday 6th December 2015, 08:19
I don't think your alone with those thoughts bud. I'm sure we all do the same, maybe not the orange bit, but in general I for one am constantly thinking if ways to improve my 850.

jamesy12345
Sunday 6th December 2015, 09:21
:lol: it's easy to read some on the project threads on here or elsewhere & think 'cool, I could do that'

Just lack of money & time get in the way!!

Santa
Sunday 6th December 2015, 09:57
Hi I thought I'd just post this for the crack so bear with me because I know it sounds daft and a bit sad but I think I'm getting a bit of a problem
in that for some reason latley I seem to be addicted to 850s I just can't help it
all day I think about what to do next which way should I go which turbo should I get
what would a stainless exhaust do for me should I get coilovers or lowering springs
should I go stock looks or go for Matt orange with Matt black wheels and trims
what if and why not what should i do lol
sorry to any body taking their time reading this and thinking who's this bel* end dont worry im not a weirdo or some sad autophilliac?
I'm just bored and probablys had one to many ales by now and got no one else to talk crap about volvos to

WTF AM I ON ABOUT I'M OFF

I rapped ypur post in my mind whilst I was reading it....that was weird

jamesy12345
Sunday 6th December 2015, 10:09

Now this is a story all about how...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

Dangerous Dave
Sunday 6th December 2015, 12:23
I rapped your post in my mind whilst I was reading it....that was weird
Now THAT'S wierd!!!

Are you Dubstep Santa?

claymore
Sunday 6th December 2015, 13:04

Video, or it didn't happen.

Santa
Sunday 6th December 2015, 15:25
Now THAT'S wierd!!!

Are you Dubstep Santa?
Not that skilled, I'm just real santa

Video, or it didn't happen.

It was in my mind and my mind is far to random to be recorded

mr marshalltown
Friday 11th December 2015, 00:12
I don't think your alone with those thoughts bud. I'm sure we all do the same, maybe not the orange bit, but in general I for one am constantly thinking if ways to improve my 850.

I'm glad I'm not the only one then lol at least i think I've decided on which way to go (i think) im thinking instead of going for 19t I've found a 16t brand new with angled flange for £200 deliverd from Germany which i think is more than reasonable and so i gather il get less lag with a 16t and better acceleration but less top speed than 19t (i might be wrong) and ive found a local shop that can make me a full stainless turbo back in 3" with cat for less than £600 which i also think is a good deal so i think that's the way I'm going to go .
Good idea? Lol
if I'm wrong and anyone has a better combination idea is love to hear about it
And as far as the Matt orange idea goes im sure a paint job is a long way away but im still thinking it will look mean as f**k lol but that might just be me I. Even tempted to have a go with that plasti dip stuff just to see what happens