PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Welch are you still making exhausts?

ROCKOZ
Sunday 15th November 2015, 09:12
I've read a few good things on here about GWE downpipes etc.
I'd like to get in contact with Graeme but am unsure how. I've already tried a private message with no luck.
Any ideas?

Thanks

volvokid
Sunday 15th November 2015, 09:21
He doesn't visit forums now, you can get him on Facebook. Or I could ask him if you want?

stribo
Sunday 15th November 2015, 09:23
If you want to read some bad things about them, PM me. ;)

ROCKOZ
Sunday 15th November 2015, 10:17
Hi Volvokid could you contact him please? I can pm you my number or email address? Which is best?

volvokid
Sunday 15th November 2015, 10:30
I will contact him first and let you know

volvokid
Sunday 15th November 2015, 10:34
He said he isn't doing them at the minute.

MIKESC70T5
Sunday 15th November 2015, 14:05

Spill the beans Steve

Nealevo
Sunday 15th November 2015, 14:24

And me.

Ettienne
Sunday 15th November 2015, 14:34
Spill the beans Steve

I thought it was pretty much in the thread at the time.

I've had mixed issues with gwe exhausts, but it's still on my p2 and I'll leave it on but had fitment issues like most have.

There are degrees of it, as in it will actually fit my car, others have had not been able to fit and Stribo also had other issues.

stribo
Sunday 15th November 2015, 14:48
Spill the beans Steve

PMed.

ExternalError
Sunday 15th November 2015, 15:50
Mine fitted with no issue and looked a professionally made piece of kit, I know a few have had some issues but I have nothing bad to say about his work.

mike 850
Sunday 15th November 2015, 15:58
His welding was fantastic but must admit I had to modify my dp to fit but for the price I am more than happy

Soulboy
Sunday 15th November 2015, 16:07
His downpipe fitted perfectly on my P2 and I've had a few comments on how good the quality is,can't fault the guy but I suppose everyone can have an off day

Doingitsideways
Sunday 15th November 2015, 16:10
I know one that had serious welding issues.
It just wouldn't stop blowing and when removed, the turbo flange was like Swiss cheese.
No matter how hard we tried, just couldn't get it to fit properly, just kept smacking the tunnel below the gear lever.

Not for me to say who's, that's up to them to pipe up if they wish.

ROCKOZ
Sunday 15th November 2015, 20:18
That's all fair enough.
Who else makes cheap ish stuff? I'm really struggling to buy Ferrita at the price (Well, I don't have that much money)

ROCKOZ
Monday 16th November 2015, 19:40
PM'd
Anyone else got anything?

Kingsford G
Tuesday 17th November 2015, 00:56
I`ve got GW cat back which I had on S60 and V70 T5 and fitted spot on,no horrible growl on cruising.Still have it tho no Volvo in a hope I might have one some time soon.So its a thump up from me.

Saaamon
Tuesday 17th November 2015, 22:04
That's all fair enough.
Who else makes cheap ish stuff? I'm really struggling to buy Ferrita at the price (Well, I don't have that much money)

http://www.jt-tuning.se/shop/default.aspx?lng=ENG&cur=EUR

Ettienne
Tuesday 17th November 2015, 22:09
His downpipe fitted perfectly on my P2 and I've had a few comments on how good the quality is,can't fault the guy but I suppose everyone can have an off day

I like my dp, the sound is good and looks well made, issue I've had is its up hard against the prop shield bracket, I mean solid hard against it.

It doesn't cause me issues as everything is poly'd and I get vibe but on a standard car might cause vibration

Dream3r
Tuesday 1st December 2015, 18:06
Pretty sure he's going to Auz!

markus2k13
Tuesday 1st December 2015, 18:47
rockoz if your local to the north east i highly recommend you visit lee at the exhaust doctor his systems are awesome I've got a full 3" stainless steel system downpipe no cat and no centre silencer just a little box at the end with 4" tail pipe and it sounds awesome i love mine i wont go anywhere other then lee

stephenevans99
Tuesday 1st December 2015, 19:26
Pretty sure he's going to Auz!

Read that too on his FB page.....good luck to him in Australia :B_thumb: