PDA

View Full Version : First Video

kevinking2020
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 18:14
I've been loving the S60R for a few months now and I thought I'd do a video of some accelerations and there's a little turbo sounds... This was done on an Iphone so not the best quality, I am investing in a better camera.

The car has had a remap according to previous owner, at 340BHP and 460NM Torque and she's also got an K&N Airfilter.

Keep watching my channel as I will be uploading a few more videos of the S60R including full review of the custom exhaust I get this friday and a review of the volvo S60R...

https://youtu.be/JL6QCjCaPSA

Enjoy!

stephenevans99
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 19:27
Nice....just not sure of what the VPC speed police will think of it though lol

kevinking2020
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 19:34

It was done on private road ;)

Santa
Wednesday 7th October 2015, 06:55

That doing acceleration runs like that with that little fuel is likely to leave the OP stranded. (External content that doesn't mention VPCUK, content in terms of text on this site is within the rules - Though we may aid in information requests made by UK authorities)

It was done on private road ;)

Yeah, you needed a slightly different camera angle to pull that one

LeeT5
Thursday 8th October 2015, 00:54
That doing acceleration runs like that with that little fuel is likely to leave the OP stranded. (External content that doesn't mention VPCUK, content in terms of text on this site is within the rules - Though we may aid in information requests made by UK authorities)

Yeah, you needed a slightly different camera angle to pull that one

I'd be inclined to agree with you there Santa! :slap:......was that the Thanet way (A299), by any chance?

On a constructive criticism note; Too much vibration, too much cabin noise and I couldn't hear the turbo! Good first attempt though.
You sure it's mapped?? If it is, then it's being strangled by your stock exhaust - A K+N is pointless unless the engine can breath! Stock filter is good for 500bhp with the sponge removed. :)

I see your local to me too! Maybe we should have a mini meet?

kevinking2020
Thursday 8th October 2015, 14:16
I'd be inclined to agree with you there Santa! :slap:......was that the Thanet way (A299), by any chance?

On a constructive criticism note; Too much vibration, too much cabin noise and I couldn't hear the turbo! Good first attempt though.
You sure it's mapped?? If it is, then it's being strangled by your stock exhaust - A K+N is pointless unless the engine can breath! Stock filter is good for 500bhp with the sponge removed. :)

I see your local to me too! Maybe we should have a mini meet?

haha it was...

Yeah i need to get a better camera, it was only done on an iphone!

Well I've got an invoice that it was remapped by first owner but no dyno printout. When I took her to S W Autos in ashford they did say it was remapped. I need to go on a dyno to see what figures she's getting.

The car came with an K&N air filter. My plans are to change the filter with an AEM airfilter and S4 Maf when I go big turbo.

Yeah I would be interested in a meet, I've never seen another R in Kent.

LeeT5
Thursday 8th October 2015, 19:32
PM me your contact details and I'll fire you a text. I know of a couple of R's tucked away in the leafy suburbs.