PDA

View Full Version : D5's... Talk to me.

Biff
Wednesday 30th September 2015, 22:34
I'm looking at s60 d5 sports. The car I'm looking at is a 163bhp manual on a 54 plate. It's pretty low miles & doesn't look to shabby.
I haven't got a clue with p2's but I remember mr evans99 saying that this year & engine was the one to go for.
What am I looking at common fault wise?
Will I regret getting a p2? I've decided against a p1 tdi as I think it will just increase the void left by the fakeR.

Ettienne
Wednesday 30th September 2015, 22:41
I saw the post and was just about to say the above, when I spoke with Shem recently ref his fathers xc90 d5, best to go for pre 06 and (without dpf) and manual. Iirc he said the 05/55 were the last without dpf but had some facelift features (we were talking about xc90s, not sure how much crosses over)

The Flying Moose
Wednesday 30th September 2015, 22:48
Yep best combination by far, facelift but with the better more fuel efficient engine and no euro crap.

Main things to look at I would say are dual mass excessive vibration as its not a cheap job and excessive black smoke on acceleration as intercoolers go on these fairly frequently as they age.

In terms of car, for an everyday cruiser you'll struggle to get anything more comfortable and with a better stereo from factory, sport adds some nice features too and better seats with larger boulsters.

Real world mpg high 40's I'd be looking to pay around 2k for an average mileage at that age and spec.

Biff
Wednesday 30th September 2015, 22:56
the car does have a gap in the service history which worries me but it's cheaper than £2k.
I think I might go for a look the weekend, certainly fancy one after hearing an s80 earlier. :)

stribo
Wednesday 30th September 2015, 23:15
Some D5s had a problem with the lifters, may only have been the later ones, but just make sure the engine doesn't sound too tappety, as it's not a cheap fix.

Biff
Wednesday 30th September 2015, 23:39
Some D5s had a problem with the lifters, may only have been the later ones, but just make sure the engine doesn't sound too tappety, as it's not a cheap fix.

That rings a bell Steve, think that's the 185 engine with the noisey lifters. A mechanic mate said the engines rarely go wrong & the auto boxes are the downfall of most of them.

The car I'm looking at has a space ball knob yet the others don't. Is it not a facelift upgrade?
Can I buy an iPod aux kit for the standard stereo?
Cheers lads, think a d5 will be a good choice but the big bills are what put me off last time.
I don't fancy spending my weekends trying to fix it or selling my arse to pay for it.
All modern cars are the same!!
So frustrating.

The Flying Moose
Wednesday 30th September 2015, 23:57
Spaceball was a cost option extra.

There's quite a few aux type adaptors about an eBay search throws up quite a few options. I think imiv or something like that was one of the more popular ones.

Agree with you on bills, just have to hope you find a good one. Fingers crossed ;)

JamesT5
Thursday 1st October 2015, 01:10
The 163 euro 3 system is a good option, there's no DPF to clog up and they can map to 200bhp easily and if not 225 with a good map. Any more than that and you run a higher risk of popping the intercooler.

The 163 D5 was rebadged 2.4D when they launched the 185 D5 and these are fitted with the euro 4 exhaust, so DPF etc. They still map well but the DPF can clog up pretty damn quick with the increased combustion (hence the euro 3 is preferred). Some people are removing the DPF (illegal) and replacing it with just a blank/dummy version to satisfy the eyes of the MOT tester. An SMF conversion and uprated intercooler will allow you to get the 163's up to at least 250bhp or more with supporting mods including a hybrid turbo.

I've got a friend who owns the 163 euro 4 version and he's researched this in mega detail. His car is now running over 200 bhp on stock parts. He's been filling me in on his research ready for my D5's performance upgrade.

Biff
Thursday 1st October 2015, 06:21
I won't be tuning it. Reliability & economy are top priority. I may lower it a tad but it will be cosmetic mods & improvements to the spec.
Sounds like this car is ideal then. Think the space ball was a bit of an odd option. Lol
I like it. :)
Let's see what I can get out of the saab money wise & I may be able to stretch a bit further.

Ettienne
Thursday 1st October 2015, 07:53
Caseys Euro 3 made 223bhp I still have a copy of the Dyno chart somewhere. It's the clutch and flywheel you have to watch especially tuned.

Ettienne
Thursday 1st October 2015, 07:56
That rings a bell Steve, think that's the 185 engine with the noisey lifters. A mechanic mate said the engines rarely go wrong & the auto boxes are the downfall of most of them.

The car I'm looking at has a space ball knob yet the others don't. Is it not a facelift upgrade?
Can I buy an iPod aux kit for the standard stereo?
Cheers lads, think a d5 will be a good choice but the big bills are what put me off last time.
I don't fancy spending my weekends trying to fix it or selling my arse to pay for it.
All modern cars are the same!!
So frustrating.

I've got an iPod aux kit fitted to standard stereo

Biff
Thursday 1st October 2015, 09:00
I've got an iPod aux kit fitted to standard stereo

How does it fit Steve via the aerial input?

I think if the 185bhp models have trouble then I wouldn't tune it at all. I don't want to have to put a dmf/clutch on it just for the sake of more power which I wont really need at 70mph on the A-roads where it would spend most of its life.

Redbrick
Thursday 1st October 2015, 09:25
The 163 euro 3 system is a good option, there's no DPF to clog up and they can map to 200bhp easily and if not 225 with a good map. Any more than that and you run a higher risk of popping the intercooler.

The standard car is more than capable of blowing an intercooler.

200bhp easily? - given they are getting on for 10+ years old I'd have to disagree.

I had RICA sport tune and methanol/water injection and had 203bhp from memory. That ate DMF's, clutches and intercoolers for breakfast.

An MTE D5 tune feeds the power in progressively, makes for a much nicer to drive as the throttle mapping is more progressive and touch wood is easier on components.

My MY2003 has T5 DMF, S60R clutch and FMIC coupled with MTE tune; not spent any money other than wear and tear for a few years. Engine is very tired at 230K but that will be swopped out when funds allow.

Biff
Thursday 1st October 2015, 10:46

200bhp easily? - given they are getting on for 10+ years old I'd have to disagree.

I had RICA sport tune and methanol/water injection and had 203bhp from memory. That ate DMF's, clutches and intercoolers for breakfast.

An MTE D5 tune feeds the power in progressively, makes for a much nicer to drive as the throttle mapping is more progressive and touch wood is easier on components.

My MY2003 has T5 DMF, S60R clutch and FMIC coupled with MTE tune; not spent any money other than wear and tear for a few years. Engine is very tired at 230K but that will be swopped out when funds allow.

The MTE map sounds very similar to the t5 map I had, that was very progressive.
I can be doing without all those issues.

cherry1809
Thursday 1st October 2015, 13:29
Can't fault mine really. Only probs I've had were the boost solinoid, which I now just clean every 3 months or so, and don't let miles left in the tank drop below 200. Just clicked over 250,000k as well.

Biff
Thursday 1st October 2015, 13:45
200 miles?!Seems a lot. I take it that's to stop all the crud in the tank getting sucked through?

Ettienne
Thursday 1st October 2015, 14:26

My MY2003 has T5 DMF, S60R clutch and FMIC coupled with MTE tune; not spent any

money other than wear and tear for a few years. Engine is very tired at 230K but that will be swopped out when funds allow.

I'd use the 850 t5 solid flywheel and s60r clutch, if I buy a d5 that's the route I'd go.

Ettienne
Thursday 1st October 2015, 14:27
How does it fit Steve via the aerial input?

I think if the 185bhp models have trouble then I wouldn't tune it at all. I don't want to have to put a dmf/clutch on it just for the sake of more power which I wont really need at 70mph on the A-roads where it would spend most of its life.

Plugs into changer port on mine

Ettienne
Thursday 1st October 2015, 15:07
This is his Dyno graph, rica 3 map and exhaust, used to egg to 140-145 easily then run out of gears.
Rica throttle response was ridiculous, 30% was full throttle.

Kingsford G
Thursday 1st October 2015, 17:08
Pre facelift 163bhp with a vacuum actuator engines are the best and very good on fuel.If u find a good one go for it.I`d avoid 185bhp.

Redbrick
Thursday 1st October 2015, 18:29
I'd use the 850 t5 solid flywheel and s60r clutch, if I buy a d5 that's the route I'd go.

Fair enough! I like to not have my teeth rattled out hence the DMF. Even a Powerflex top torque bar bush is too much for me on a D5.

Kingsford G
Thursday 1st October 2015, 19:41
Fair enough! I like to not have my teeth rattled out hence the DMF. Even a Powerflex top torque bar bush is too much for me on a D5.

For the costs of DMF u could reinforce yr teeth and have some fun:)

Biff
Friday 2nd October 2015, 12:52
Pre facelift 163bhp with a vacuum actuator engines are the best and very good on fuel.If u find a good one go for it.I`d avoid 185bhp.

So is that about an 04? I'm off to see an 04 s60 with 150k on Saturday. :)

Redbrick
Friday 2nd October 2015, 13:30

Black engine cover Euro 3 163, silver cover Euro 4 185... normally...

Biff
Friday 2nd October 2015, 14:13
Black engine cover Euro 3 163, silver cover Euro 4 185... normally...

Thanks, hoping its the right car now.

mike 850
Friday 2nd October 2015, 15:23

Me too. Put a deposit on an 04 today, facelift with 163bhp engine, 150k but great history, collecting tomorrow :)

LiamT4
Friday 2nd October 2015, 19:16
So whats the issue with the 185bhp versions?

mike 850
Friday 2nd October 2015, 19:18
I think it's the dpf that put people off?

Kingsford G
Friday 2nd October 2015, 19:40

On early facelifts you have a vacuum actuator on the turbo 04 must be on of them.Black cover is 163bhp silver insert in the cover is 185.Get the EGR pipes etc removed and cleaned (in the front of the engine,gerbox side),they usually have a lot of build up there.I loved mine but the DMF was on its way so sold it.Me and Gav drove it 30L of diesel 370miles,75% motorway miles.They are great cars mate,being an 04 u should have the uprated clocks too

Biff
Friday 2nd October 2015, 22:43
On early facelifts you have a vacuum actuator on the turbo 04 must be on of them.Black cover is 163bhp silver insert in the cover is 185.Get the EGR pipes etc removed and cleaned (in the front of the engine,gerbox side),they usually have a lot of build up there.I loved mine but the DMF was on its way so sold it.Me and Gav drove it 30L of diesel 370miles,75% motorway miles.They are great cars mate,being an 04 u should have the uprated clocks too

I wouldn't buy one without the chrome rings on the clocks....
What about this car boys? 163bhp but an emissions fault?
Cheap car though & low miles.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201510027438154?atmobcid=soc4

Biff
Friday 2nd October 2015, 22:44
Me too. Put a deposit on an 04 today, facelift with 163bhp engine, 150k but great history, collecting tomorrow :)

Nice! Where from? I'm constantly looking now. Lol

Kingsford G
Friday 2nd October 2015, 23:32

I recon MAF or O2 sensor,could be an old vacuum pipe or the usual EGR.Good price and low miles.

Redbrick
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 01:26

You need to read the codes with VIDA and a DICE. 'Engine service required' happened on mine when I had code ECM-6805 which was a split intercooler and leaking engine mount. Not a hard job to replace a couple of £100 for a new intercooler. Plenty of info on that code if you google it.

Kingsford G
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 09:04
You need to read the codes with VIDA and a DICE. 'Engine service required' happened on mine when I had code ECM-6805 which was a split intercooler and leaking engine mount. Not a hard job to replace a couple of £100 for a new intercooler. Plenty of info on that code if you google it.

I forgot about that,thats another common issue

Ettienne
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 09:13
Someone told me about some car filling the sump with diesel, some sort of leak

Biff
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 09:20
Sounds similar to what the Saab has just done Steve.
I'm ok driving my Dads Auris Hybrid for another week.
I've not got the time to be chasing faults after the last couple of weeks.
Sleeps for wimps anyway. :)

stribo
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 10:04

Just install some VW software, emissions will be fine. ;)

Biff
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 11:12
Just install some VW software, emissions will be fine. ;)

Or Audi Seat or Skoda. They haven't announced how many Seats or Skoda's

The Flying Moose
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 14:12
This seems a good price, high spec average miles, interior looks to be above average nick too. Not a million miles from Wales.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Volvo-S60-2-4-TD-D5-SE-4dr-/252106677334?hash=item3ab2ba9c56

Redbrick
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 21:10
This seems a good price, high spec average miles, interior looks to be above average nick too. Not a million miles from Wales.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Volvo-S60-2-4-TD-D5-SE-4dr-/252106677334?hash=item3ab2ba9c56

Better spec in that one. The strategically positioned drivers seat belt is covering probably extensive wear at that mileage; a bit cheeky!

mike 850
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 22:03
That's the one I bought, lol! Drove it 260 miles home, drives really well. There actually isn't wear on the bolster, the interior is mint, does have a couple of little issues, alarm service etc. good spec, heated leather, sunroof, auto wipers etc etc, very happy

The Flying Moose
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 22:09
That's the one I bought, lol! Drove it 260 miles home, drives really well. There actually isn't wear on the bolster, the interior is mint, does have a couple of little issues, alarm service etc. good spec, heated leather, sunroof, auto wipers etc etc, very happy

Haha! Fancy that. Looks a nice car mate. Love the colour, not common at all.

Biff
Saturday 3rd October 2015, 22:35
I've seen a few advertised in or around brum. Might be worth a trip next weekend. Depending on how my selling of Saab bits go's this week depends on how much funds I have. My shed is full after today's jobs as is the unit.
That car does look better spec, I noticed it on autotrader. I was doubtful of whether it was 185bhp with it being a face lift??
Thanks for looking for me Emlyn.

mike 850
Sunday 4th October 2015, 02:38
Its a 163, I think the face lift came in 2004 but the 185 started in 2005 so depending on manufacturing dates you can get different combos

Biff
Sunday 4th October 2015, 21:09
Hopefully going to look at one this week if I can sneak out of work early.
Also hitting a few auctions on the off chance of a few volvo's. This weekend I have seen some appalling cars & messed about something rotten.

Biff
Sunday 4th October 2015, 21:10
Its a 163, I think the face lift came in 2004 but the 185 started in 2005 so depending on manufacturing dates you can get different combos
Will bare that in mind, car I'm looking at is pre facelift

foammanmark
Sunday 4th October 2015, 21:44
Will bare that in mind, car I'm looking at is pre facelift

Biff, they are great cars but my 6 speed manual 2.4d only gave me 44-46mpg at absolute best on really good journeys. That for me was great, but far short of the Passat that it replaced(although the Passat's emissions were probably questionable........................:-)

Kingsford G
Sunday 4th October 2015, 23:55
Biff, they are great cars but my 6 speed manual 2.4d only gave me 44-46mpg at absolute best on really good journeys. That for me was great, but far short of the Passat that it replaced(although the Passat's emissions were probably questionable........................:-)

I had both 163 and 185 bhp and 44-46mpg is what I was getting from the 185bhp near 55mpg from 163bhp tho its a 5 speed box.

cherry1809
Monday 5th October 2015, 09:36
If I drive normal I'm getting about 46 (do tend to try and use the horses it has :D)
Taking it easy it shows around 55.

Biff
Monday 5th October 2015, 10:00
I would of thought the weight difference between a V70 & S60 would give me a few mpg?
I will have a v70 if the right one comes up but in truth I quite fancy an S60.
I was getting 44/45 out of the Saab & I get about 55mpg out of our pd100 Golf, the weight is a major factor as is the displacement I would of said. I can eco drive pretty well now. ;)
I've looked at allsorts locally this weekend, VW Bora's, Audi A4's, Passats & Even a Honda Accord 2.2 dti.
All well spec'd car with leather etc but some galactic mileages & dubious histories.
Hoping this week to sell a few more parts off the saab & then I can inject bit more into the new car fund.
This really couldn't of happened at a worse time with us just spending over £2.5k on double glazing & me earning a pittance compared to my contracting days.
Can everybody cross their fingers for my pay review next month please? :)

dionbullock
Monday 5th October 2015, 10:02
We (the mrs!) have a 2006 185 D5. On a decent motorway run at 70-80mph the computer shows 52-53mpg. Around town high 40's.

I wouldnt worry too much about the DPF unless you do a lot of short journeys. When we bought ours at the start of the year we had a couple of things done under the garage warranty. From memory they were swirl flaps? And something with the EGR, as it kept going into limp mode. Has been fine since!

jamesy12345
Monday 5th October 2015, 10:40
... me earning a pittance compared to my contracting days.
Can everybody cross their fingers for my pay review next month please? :)

Spare a thought for us contractors - we've been getting pay cuts not increases. I always say: if you can find someone to do it better than me for the same rate, get them in :lol:

Fingers crossed though mate

I think a nice, mint S70/850 tdi would be just the job for you & keep your hand in with the volvos :)

stephenevans99
Monday 5th October 2015, 11:02
The only thing I'd add is make sure the S60 is going to be suitable for your young families needs.

Boot space is decent although access is quite poor - especially for loading and unloading prams & buggies etc.

Rear leg room is also poor considering the size of the car. Take and install a child seat then adjust the front seats to suit, modern child seats are quite bulky and I think room in the rear maybe an issue (unless your 4'6" and your seat is set forward to the max lol)

The S60 is a great car BUT if my kids were younger, it'd be the V70 I would be looking at.

cherry1809
Monday 5th October 2015, 14:06
Brother had a Golf 115 before his S60... All I can say is the Volvo engine makes the Golfs seem like a tractor.

Biff
Monday 5th October 2015, 17:53
Spare a thought for us contractors - we've been getting pay cuts not increases. I always say: if you can find someone to do it better than me for the same rate, get them in :lol:

Fingers crossed though mate

I think a nice, mint S70/850 tdi would be just the job for you & keep your hand in with the volvos :)

I might wash my mouth out after saying this but I don't want an 850 o s70 tdi as I would miss the t5 more.
My thinking is have a p2 then its a different car..
as for the contracting mate I would be back there should I not need some stability. I just don't want to come home from work & say that I'm out of a job. Swing & roundabouts. lol

Biff
Monday 5th October 2015, 17:56
The only thing I'd add is make sure the S60 is going to be suitable for your young families needs.

Boot space is decent although access is quite poor - especially for loading and unloading prams & buggies etc.

Rear leg room is also poor considering the size of the car. Take and install a child seat then adjust the front seats to suit, modern child seats are quite bulky and I think room in the rear maybe an issue (unless your 4'6" and your seat is set forward to the max lol)

The S60 is a great car BUT if my kids were younger, it'd be the V70 I would be looking at.

Valid points there Mr Evans, I'm 6ft 3" & my little boy is following in daddies foot steps. His Recaro seat is very bulky but my thinking is I'm hardly out in my car. I drove 95% of the time in the sab on my own but that 5% we managed to fill the estate & the oof box. lol

Kingsford G
Monday 5th October 2015, 20:59
An S80 is bigger inside and a lovely cruiser.Looking for another car myself as sold both mercs.I don`t know what I want lol

Kingsford G
Monday 5th October 2015, 21:03
Not sure how far is this from u.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-VOLVO-S60-D5-SE-ONLY-104K-WITH-FULL-SERVICE-HISTORY-/181894089847?hash=item2a59bb8c77

Biff
Monday 5th October 2015, 21:48
Not sure how far is this from u.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-VOLVO-S60-D5-SE-ONLY-104K-WITH-FULL-SERVICE-HISTORY-/181894089847?hash=item2a59bb8c77

Hmmmm not sure about the dash sometimes going off as it says at the bottom of the ad?? Dim failure?
I reckon you get a BMW 535d. I love them.

Kingsford G
Monday 5th October 2015, 22:56
Hmmmm not sure about the dash sometimes going off as it says at the bottom of the ad?? Dim failure?
I reckon you get a BMW 535d. I love them.

I`d like one but they r expensive or sky high mileage
530D is more like it for a while and then probably back to Volvo or Merc again lol
You can try to knock the price down and these clocks can be repaired with a lifetime warranty for 100+vat+postage.Those day paying out 700 odd are gone.

Kingsford G
Monday 5th October 2015, 22:57
http://www.ecutesting.com/catalogue/product/volvo_s60_dashboard_instrument_cluster_dac176947.h tml

JamesT5
Monday 5th October 2015, 22:57
My S60 D5 (163) shows an average of around 54mpg combined on the computer. Even if it were 10mpg too optimistic, I'd be looking at 44mpg and I absolutely rev the guts off it all the time.

The Flying Moose
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 02:03
My V70 D5 163 shows pretty much 50mpg driving steady and a calculated tank to fill of 44mpg. That said it has been "cleaned out" since then but was driven steadily.

650 miles per tank roughly.

Biff
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 11:13
http://www.ecutesting.com/catalogue/product/volvo_s60_dashboard_instrument_cluster_dac176947.h tml

That is interesting! Maybe I could look at older models I keep knocking back due to the old clocks.
We have a V70 D5 on a 51 plate local for cheap money.... wonder if its worth a punt?:confused:
Those figures are exactly what I'm after. :)
The mrs has suggested I go & get finance on a vw van & we can fulfil our dream of a camper van but with work & my young family I don't know when I would find the time to convert it. :saythat:

Kingsford G
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 11:43
That is interesting! Maybe I could look at older models I keep knocking back due to the old clocks.
We have a V70 D5 on a 51 plate local for cheap money.... wonder if its worth a punt?:confused:
Those figures are exactly what I'm after. :)
The mrs has suggested I go & get finance on a vw van & we can fulfil our dream of a camper van but with work & my young family I don't know when I would find the time to convert it. :saythat:

If its mechanically sound go for it.Buying on a finance is not me as u don`t know whats round the corner,they can come and take the car and u left with nothing if can`t afford payments

Biff
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 13:20
If its mechanically sound go for it.Buying on a finance is not me as u don`t know whats round the corner,they can come and take the car and u left with nothing if can`t afford payments
Its not something I've done before but now having a permanent job I'd hope I could afford the payments but I know that no job is water tight.
I will have to go have a look t this d5. Its gold with cream interior & sure it will bring back flashbacks of my saffy. lol

The Flying Moose
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 14:33
There are certainly plenty of pre facelift bargains. I had a pre facelift 02 plate and it was great mate.

Not all dims fail just some. If its cheap enough even if it did a second hand unit and reprogram won't cost the earth.

Biff
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 16:51
When I get chance to car hunt tonight when the family are asleep I will take more notice of them, I have been blanking them for fear of another big bill. lol
Hopefully I will find something. :)

Kingsford G
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 21:49
Its not something I've done before but now having a permanent job I'd hope I could afford the payments but I know that no job is water tight.
I will have to go have a look t this d5. Its gold with cream interior & sure it will bring back flashbacks of my saffy. lol

After owning a P2 I never really missed a P1,more comfort,less road noise,more safety

LiamT4
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 22:02
My V70 D5 163 shows pretty much 50mpg driving steady and a calculated tank to fill of 44mpg. That said it has been "cleaned out" since then but was driven steadily.

650 miles per tank roughly.

I actually managed 600 miles on one tank in my 2.0t when i went devon in the summer and the light hadn't come on when i filled up, so actually slightly less than a tank.

Wasn't the most exciting driving i've ever done though....

LiamT4
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 22:10
Tell a lie, it was 550. I think i worked it out that it had another 50-100miles left in it.

Biff
Tuesday 6th October 2015, 22:54
After owning a P2 I never really missed a P1,more comfort,less road noise,more safety

Well the local car has sold but to be honest it looked a bit "worn".
Not all is lost, I've found an 02 v70 with a tasty spec list that should be in my price range once my wheels & interior gets picked up on Friday.
I'm praying it doesn't sell as it looks a clean one.
Here's hoping!! ;)
From what you have all said about the p2's you have convinced me it's what I want.
A p1 2.5tdi v70 in red on autotrader had me thinking of a fakeR Derv but I just can't do it to myself. :)

Kingsford G
Wednesday 7th October 2015, 18:30
Well the local car has sold but to be honest it looked a bit "worn".
Not all is lost, I've found an 02 v70 with a tasty spec list that should be in my price range once my wheels & interior gets picked up on Friday.
I'm praying it doesn't sell as it looks a clean one.
Here's hoping!! ;)
From what you have all said about the p2's you have convinced me it's what I want.
A p1 2.5tdi v70 in red on autotrader had me thinking of a fakeR Derv but I just can't do it to myself. :)

You`ll love the P2 mate.

cherry1809
Thursday 8th October 2015, 21:37
Seconded