PDA

View Full Version : I've been snapped!

bonnietiler
Sunday 16th August 2015, 19:40
Amazing on 2 occasions this week I've had my photo taken..Supermarket Carpark on Thursday...Do You mind if I take a photo of your car...LOVE your wheel centres...hear that Julian...Oh yes
Today Forton Services Lancaster guy in a big German Car "Love the R mate" taking pictures on his phone...
Perhaps they are becoming collectable after all?

foammanmark
Sunday 16th August 2015, 19:51
Sounds good and I hope that you/your car enjoyed being the centre of attention...........especially from a German car driver.

AcidicDavey
Sunday 16th August 2015, 20:06
You just don't see them anymore regularly so they stand out, it's about time :P

Doingitsideways
Sunday 16th August 2015, 20:35
I got a knowing nod from a car full of lads the other week in the S70 while on the motorway, that was before I opened the taps too, then I got a thumbs-up from them all :)

REALLY makes your day.

foammanmark
Sunday 16th August 2015, 21:09
I got a knowing nod from a car full of lads the other week in the S70 while on the motorway, that was before I opened the taps too, then I got a thumbs-up from them all :)

REALLY makes your day.

That was because of your Mrs though.......

Nealevo
Sunday 16th August 2015, 21:15
I like when people come along side you on motorway and they take pictures and thumbs up.

Joolz_850R
Monday 17th August 2015, 07:48
Thought you were going to say that you had been caught speeding sir. ��

jamesy12345
Monday 17th August 2015, 08:05
Nobody pays me any attention at all usually cos the orange is hidden under a layer of dirt.

Cars full of young dudes have been known to show appreciation when they attempt to overtake going up a local stretch of dual carriageway (starting with a one lane in/two lane off roundabout to get the speed down low without stopping)

Shinsplintz 101
Monday 17th August 2015, 09:05
I had a group of young fella's pile out of a bar & wait to ask me loads of questions about my red R whilst I picked up a takeaway . They loved it - even though it was older than most of them!

Ettienne
Monday 17th August 2015, 18:56
I parked the sonic for Evie's school graduation and another parent was tugging at his wife's arm saying "look, look it's a v70r" his wife wasn't interested at all lol.