PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Question

Blackdog
Sunday 16th August 2015, 16:48
What is it that is in between the outer and inner offside front wing just behind the indicator?

Just disconnected the battery and changed the steering wheel and we now have a clicking coming there.

MoleT-5R
Sunday 16th August 2015, 20:55
Some frorm of alarm thingy, I removed one whilst stripping the red v70, absolutely no idea what it really does and how it works !!! ??? ;)

Orca2
Sunday 16th August 2015, 21:30
It's the alarm . Or the headlight load adjuster or the headlight wash wipe failing
But it's most likely the alarm sounder The onboard battery pack leaks into the circuit board after a while.

M-R-P
Monday 17th August 2015, 00:14
It's the alarm . Or the headlight load adjuster or the headlight wash wipe failing
But it's most likely the alarm sounder The onboard battery pack leaks into the circuit board after a while.

Thought that was just on the P2?

Blackdog
Monday 17th August 2015, 07:41
Some frorm of alarm thingy, I removed one whilst stripping the red v70, absolutely no idea what it really does and how it works !!! ??? ;)

How do you remove it? Is it a wing off job?

MoleT-5R
Monday 17th August 2015, 08:51
How do you remove it? Is it a wing off job?

yep as far as I remember it is a wing off job to remove. I will have a look later as I'm loading the v70 shell to go to the scrappers today

Orca2
Monday 17th August 2015, 10:02
Oops I am referring to P2 the alarm on P2 can be accessed by removing the arch liner.