PDA

View Full Version : Airbag Connectors on replacement heated seats

Diabolu
Friday 14th August 2015, 17:05
Good evening guys! Hope you're all well. I'm just prepping the volvo for it's MOT (handbrake cable on order, you can all cross your fingers for me that gets fitted easily haha) and steering rack ends.

The oart that's causing me a lot of head scratching are the replacement heated seats I fitted earlier this year. There seems to be a connector short on the seats.

Here's the pic of said connector coming out of the car loom in the floor. I believe that green is the airbag sensor for the SIPS bags in the seat. However, despite the seat having the SIP system there, it doesn't seem to have a matching connector?

Any ideas? Or any ideas which wire I could splice this in to? My only thought is that the SIPS wiring runs into one of the other connections so needs to be carefully tweesed out and fitted in here...?

Thanks in advance! I've already asked a couple of members through facebook but no luck as of yet.

claymore
Friday 14th August 2015, 17:10
I just pull things apart, I have no idea how to put them back together, I didn't know you were on here Chris.

Diabolu
Friday 14th August 2015, 17:33
I didn't know you were on here Chris.

Yup! I'll post some pics of it once I've found some moderately banded steels, and some lows for it! haha! It's been impeccable, to be honest.

claymore
Friday 14th August 2015, 17:45
I;m sure you have some more worthy car pictures to post up ;)