PDA

View Full Version : Thanks accidicdavey

S40kieran
Friday 14th August 2015, 14:49
Thanks for giving me the idea I done my foglights aswell, http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss148/k_js/3b2dc0b0c9480fea2385927707cfa644_zpsg5kkmejf.jpg

AcidicDavey
Friday 14th August 2015, 19:27
Looks good Kieran, now get a new grill :P

T4PAT
Friday 14th August 2015, 20:02
I've got a grill Kieran....

Orca2
Friday 14th August 2015, 20:19
I've got some sausages and bacon , I'll meet you at kierans.. Baaarbie!

Doingitsideways
Friday 14th August 2015, 20:21
I've got some sausages and bacon , I'll meet you at kierans.. Baaarbie!

Bacon should be fried and you know it.

Orca2
Friday 14th August 2015, 20:23
Sorry , I came all heretical there , must follow the way of the Lard.

S40kieran
Friday 14th August 2015, 20:46
Thanks ad I've been trying to get a decent grill for ages most are broken :(, so I've just put up with a broken egg crate, t4 pat is it decent mate I might bob down to redruth and get it off yea :), no sausages orca you know the rules unless it's a bacon derived sausage bacon all the way

T4PAT
Friday 14th August 2015, 22:10
Yeah, but its in me cooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap:

S40kieran
Saturday 15th August 2015, 00:18
Is it covered in bacon grease from times of old I'll give you £30 for it no one outbid me please :) lol

S40kieran
Saturday 15th August 2015, 00:42
The times of yonder grill complete with vanity mirrors is mine :) he buys his bacon from Marks and Sparks. I'm not turning this opurtunity down

Orca2
Saturday 15th August 2015, 01:00
Your faith is Legendary Codfather, grease be with you.

S40kieran
Saturday 15th August 2015, 10:46
I am much blessed by the faith brother rasher

I can feast on m an s bacon grease I can eat like a king

Tee5alive
Wednesday 19th August 2015, 19:58
AHA where dost one obtain thy clear headlightage?? I shall be laying rubber soon at the Bay of TOR and terrifying the indigenous population!!

we should kill a fatted pig Keiran and sup ale at the Brixham hostelries!

S40kieran
Wednesday 19th August 2015, 22:34
AHA where dost one obtain thy clear headlightage?? I shall be laying rubber soon at the Bay of TOR and terrifying the indigenous population!!

we should kill a fatted pig Keiran and sup ale at the Brixham hostelries!

Lol I take it youre comming down to Brixham good chap :) I would be carefull which pubs you go in at night even I won't drink over there at night fishermen can be a bit protective so to speak lol, alright in the day time though,youre safer sticking to paignton and Torquay at night lol. What do you want to know about the foglights or headlights . Headlights are factory they come with the sport lux models. As for fog lamps just a yellow film :)

Tee5alive
Thursday 20th August 2015, 07:59
Yeah I used to stay at a friends RIGHT next to the harbour wake up to the smell of fish - lovely. Nice I'll go hunting for lights - just found a set of wheels to match my Cab too!

BEST BACKs to you my friend all crispy and crunchy with brown sauce!!

S40kieran
Thursday 20th August 2015, 18:35
Yeah I used to stay at a friends RIGHT next to the harbour wake up to the smell of fish - lovely. Nice I'll go hunting for lights - just found a set of wheels to match my Cab too!

BEST BACKs to you my friend all crispy and crunchy with brown sauce!!

Only two smells in Brixham mate fish and farm depending on what end of the town youre in lol, and I think it's alright now like was murder when the trawler men used to come home from 6 months at sea loads of money and thirsty and strangers in their pub = bad news lol, but in all hounesty it's a safe town and the better out of Paignton and Torquay which are bland family bucket and spade towns although both have working harbours but just not fishing port. ;).

The hole in the wall pub and the sprat and mackerel are there drinking Dens especially the hole in the wall.

Tee5alive
Saturday 22nd August 2015, 10:28
yeah seen the cops mob handed outside peoples gaffs before in Tbay - nice place :( My mate used to live in Brixham next the harbour (HUGE bloke like a concrete wall) but moved back up here - he calls Torquay "Essex on Sea" hahahha. Even he had trouble in the boozers in Brixham and he was LOCAL! But when he stood up from his chair and peeps saw his size they are like.......AAHHH YEAH sorry mate lets leave it.......HAHAHHA. I think he used to pick up broken trawlers with one hand and put them on the harbour wall for them to fix!

Tee5alive
Saturday 22nd August 2015, 10:30
Looks good Kieran, now get a new grill :P

they the nice black or chrome mesh ones on flea bay!

S40kieran
Sunday 23rd August 2015, 09:26
Everywhere has it's rough parts mate you don't Need police in Brixham lol, because everyone knows each other they basically rule the town you can hear a pin drop almost. Paignton is alright all the bag heads live in new street and winner street areas, foxhole estate has a reputation that's not deserved it's where I grew up couple of rough people that's all but it's alright. Torquay is the worst out of the 3 towns ellacombe scouse town, Hele village has a rough reputation bit like foxhole, but by and large torbays safe. Burnt house lane in Exeter well that's a different story lmao.

I was going to buy a house in burnthouse lane as it was cheap, the particular road it was in was okay scott avenue, and the house was nice but it was what was around kids in hoodies and drunks walking round I stayed and bought a house in paignton, the thought crossed my mind if it's like this in the daytime whats it like at night I also heard of the reputation, shame because it was a nice house etc.

S40kieran
Sunday 23rd August 2015, 09:32
I've got a new grill on the way mate :) a factory unbroken egg crate.

Tee5alive
Sunday 23rd August 2015, 12:44
nice one! well Im in the bay for a week shortly so if you see some new black lines by Torre abbey.......

THERE YA GO!