PDA

View Full Version : 850 t5 manual value?

Stephen86
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 12:01
I understand value depends a lot on condition and mileage, but what is the rough going rate of these at the moment (assuming they are at least road worthy)? I imagine they are creeping upward?

martin_r_smith
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 12:03
I've been watching sale prices on the bay for a while now and a basic standard roadworthy car averages £500-700.

MaxTS
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 12:14
I've personally been seeing pretty average ones going for around £800 to £900 also basing on people who I know who've bought some recently.
They certainly seem to be creeping up they have reached their lowest point now and the weak ones are slowly being scrapped leaving the decent ones behind making the values creep up. I always find this interesting to watch how prices go up and down.

The X70 ranges are really at rock bottom right now.

kmb
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 12:18
I've been watching sale prices on the bay for a while now and a basic standard roadworthy car averages £500-700.

Unless you are lucky, that money appears to buy you one with the same value worth of problems.

I think £1000-£1500 for a very good one with everything working is perfectly achieveable, I was looking for a long while and very tough to find a good one now, this is reflected in their rising values.

Stephen86
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 12:23
Even the old P1s prices now seem to have levelled out a bit.

martin_r_smith
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 13:14
Unless you are lucky, that money appears to buy you one with the same value worth of problems.

I think £1000-£1500 for a very good one with everything working is perfectly achieveable, I was looking for a long while and very tough to find a good one now, this is reflected in their rising values.

Hence why I said "basic standard roadworthy "! I agree good examples are worth what your saying and maybe more.

kmb
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 13:20
See what you mean now - Basically with some MOT left on it :lol:

t5 pete
Wednesday 22nd July 2015, 15:58
It's always worth spending that 500 to 600 quid more for a really good one as if you buy a cheap one it will most likely want double that to bring it back up to scratch I've just pumped at least 1200 quid into the S70r and that's with me doing the work and had alot of the parts all ready in stock