PDA

View Full Version : Tracking

kyboy
Thursday 2nd July 2015, 11:07
Hi there you lot, does anybody know what the tracking should be set at on the front of my 96 R ?
Cheers me dears!

nottsgreent5
Thursday 2nd July 2015, 20:48
Not sure but theres a place in notts thats done mine in the past and they really are best in the buisness round here not cheap but after they have done it it will drive like a different car i was shocked when they did my old t5 that had been tracked else where a week before

MoleT-5R
Thursday 2nd July 2015, 21:29
I have in my head 1 deg toe out, but I don't know where I have that from, would be nice to now what volvo recommends ..

960kg
Friday 3rd July 2015, 09:51
So, here is a little thing for discussion!.......

I always ...always thought that for FWD it was toe out ...like older mini`s are and for RWD it was toe in like old Fords are

But the 850 etc is TOE IN !!!......is this due to the rear setup that helps make the car turn in on corners?

Nealevo
Friday 3rd July 2015, 10:59
if you go to a reputable garage with a hunter machine then all the info is stored on the machine... fronts and backs, even camber if you have adjustable items like me, a place in rummingham also corner weights the car which makes the most noticeable difference but it isn't cheap