PDA

View Full Version : Run out of space - Printing extra pages to your service history record?

kmb
Friday 26th June 2015, 15:03
This may seem a daft question, my 19 year old 850 T5 has covered 138k miles and has full main dealer history with a service every year, for the next service due later this year (which will be at a garage but not main dealer), I've run out of stamping space!

What have people done in the past? I was thinking of printing out a colour version of the service book pages and stapling into the book, just wondering what others have done?

Maybe Volvo didn't expect all these 850's to keep going just as long as they have!

Thanks for any ideas, if anyone can post a picture of a blank page ready for filling even better :D

Shinsplintz 101
Friday 26th June 2015, 17:01
I've probably got an old service book somewhere with some blank pages. I'll check + send them on gratis. Leave it with me. Morgan

kmb
Friday 26th June 2015, 19:18
I've probably got an old service book somewhere with some blank pages. I'll check + send them on gratis. Leave it with me. Morgan

That would be bloody awesome! Let me know if you need any spondulicks for postage. Thanks dear chap.