PDA

View Full Version : fitting a strut brace...

weasel
Saturday 26th November 2005, 17:46
another dumb question maybe but, you know the bolts on the front suspension top mounts.... are they fixed to the mount? or am i going to undo them and then the bolts are going to fall to the ground and i'll then need the longest socket extension in the world to get them back in? some things i just don't understand :dunce:

Andrew
Saturday 26th November 2005, 17:48
another dumb question maybe but, you know the bolts on the front suspension top mounts.... are they fixed to the mount? or am i going to undo them and then the bolts are going to fall to the ground and i'll then need the longest socket extension in the world to get them back in? some things i just don't understand :dunce:

They are fixed just don't go driving around without putting nuts back on :)

Andrew.

splatt
Saturday 26th November 2005, 17:50
they are fixed studs, attached to top of mount, wont fall out....easy job to do.....volvo part even provided with foolproof instructions....go for it...

weasel
Saturday 26th November 2005, 17:50
cheers! i'll have a go then.