PDA

View Full Version : Demon Tweeks Wrexham Summer 2015 meet.........possibly.

foammanmark
Saturday 11th April 2015, 20:28
After the success of the DT meet that I think was 2013, it's well overdue that we have a meet there again. Thinking July/August, so what dates fit in for peeps please? Biff, you can not miss this as it's on your doorstep............

Biff
Saturday 11th April 2015, 21:48
I'd be up for that. Been thinking about organising a Volvo rolling road day around the corner from Tweeks too.

foammanmark
Saturday 11th April 2015, 21:51
I'd be up for that. Been thinking about organising a Volvo rolling road day around the corner from Tweeks too.

Nice one Biff, combine the 2?

Biff
Saturday 11th April 2015, 22:02
Possibly. I would think I could get a few decent power cars to beat also, Audi R8 v10, Nissan GT-R & a few big power modified motors.
Not a lot really happens at demon Tweeks but it's worth a walk around if you've not been before.

foammanmark
Saturday 11th April 2015, 22:05
Possibly. I would think I could get a few decent power cars to beat also, Audi R8 v10, Nissan GT-R & a few big power modified motors.
Not a lot really happens at demon Tweeks but it's worth a walk around if you've not been before.

It was a good turn out the last time, and some sporty driving on the new link road to the ind.est. I'd be up for a RR day as well. I know there's that ST place on the estate, but it wouldn't be there would it?

Biff
Saturday 11th April 2015, 22:50
No not bd performance mate. Leave them to the st's! Lol
Our local bridge test is on those roads. ;)