PDA

View Full Version : V70r dp

Ettienne
Friday 3rd April 2015, 20:53
Fitted the v70r downpipe today with the use of some friend who has an 8 ramp workshop, then owed me a favor, I did 50% of it myself.

It's a gwe downpipe only concern was it's hard up against the prop protector above the rear flange, doesn't seem to be causing vibration but I have Poly'd everything on front end so always vibes abit, dies off if in park in traffic, which it always has done.

I took the chance to change the lambdas for 2 with half the mileage and fitted a 90 rear lambda fooler just incase.

Sound us nice and raspy, but haven't driven it only back from garage.

I'll have to give it a drive in the morning.

Craigtange
Saturday 4th April 2015, 03:18
Fitted the v70r downpipe today with the use of some friend who has an 8 ramp workshop, then owed me a favor, I did 50% of it myself.

It's a gwe downpipe only concern was it's hard up against the prop protector above the rear flange, doesn't seem to be causing vibration but I have Poly'd everything on front end so always vibes abit, dies off if in park in traffic, which it always has done.

I took the chance to change the lambdas for 2 with half the mileage and fitted a 90 rear lambda fooler just incase.

Sound us nice and raspy, but haven't driven it only back from garage.

I'll have to give it a drive in the morning.

I fitted one of these a year or so back. with the 200 cell sports cat, sounds great, fitted perfect and have had no issues at all. just shearing the bolts on the turbo side was a bloody nightmare. :troutslap

stribo
Saturday 4th April 2015, 07:07
They do make a nice noise, wish I'd had ramps when I fitted ours. Did you remove the crash plate from the side of the steering column?