PDA

View Full Version : Shropshire/Mid-Wales meet 1/3/2015 1.30pm

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 10th February 2015, 18:18
Thought it time to get at date up for our second area meet of this year, usual venue at present ( The Two Henry's, Battlefields, Shrewsbury ) at 1.30 pm
see you there folks

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 18th February 2015, 22:43
Less than two weeks away, anyone up for this....???

c70geoff
Wednesday 18th February 2015, 22:49
if i get this oil light issue sorted then i may just as its my weekend off

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 18th February 2015, 22:56
if i get this oil light issue sorted then i may just as its my weekend off

I will be nice to meet you and put a face to one of the funniest thread posters on here ( I love your idiots that keep me in a job thread ), hope your oil light issue is an easy fix

craigoodwood
Saturday 28th February 2015, 18:14
ill be in attendance for this tomorra ;)

claymore
Saturday 28th February 2015, 18:29
I believe Biff will be in attendance as well, but not in a Volvo

MoleT-5R
Saturday 28th February 2015, 19:05
I'll be there too....:)

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 28th February 2015, 23:34
I will see what the missus wants to do

Biff
Sunday 1st March 2015, 09:38
Yes I'm coming to meet you. Absolutely devastated it won't be in my t5!
At least it will cost me less than a fiver in the golf. Lol

BIG G
Sunday 1st March 2015, 10:58
I would have liked to come along but busy with family stuff. Enjoy:-)

Biff
Sunday 1st March 2015, 19:23
Good couple of hours talking to people about volvo's without feeling like a weirdo!
Next time I hope to bring the fakeR with me so you can plant some more power seeds!
Colin Adrian & Alex you are bad influences...
Cheers lads & thanks Colin for bringing my brakes off Jamesy.

foammanmark
Sunday 1st March 2015, 19:27
I promise to come to the next one, so that Lancashire is also part of the meet.

claymore
Sunday 1st March 2015, 19:32
Just 1 picture and a little vid of the gull on a recky for our next meet location :)

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/Car%20Meets/20150301_154115.jpg (http://s170.photobucket.com/user/claymore2k/media/Car%20Meets/20150301_154115.jpg.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdWMQe4q3w

Biff
Sunday 1st March 2015, 19:40
Cracking roads! Is that down by Welshpool?
Roll on the evo!

foammanmark
Sunday 1st March 2015, 19:44
Oh n, I want a Gul...............again.

MoleT-5R
Sunday 1st March 2015, 21:32
thanks Colin, you really must refit that back box as it does make it sound a lot faster than I remember....;)

and recce result is a new venue for the next meet that should be able to meet are needs better than our current one, so The Smoke Stop at Ford on the Shrewsbury-Welshpool road will be the meeting place for the next meet but date is yet to be confirmed

foammanmark
Sunday 1st March 2015, 21:34
I'll be there...............

MoleT-5R
Sunday 1st March 2015, 21:59
I'll be there...............

Damn........now I'll have to wash and polish Gully before the meet ( not that she got a wash for this one....:( )

Seriously it will be a great to see you again, I have been looking at that next date and it is a busy time so it is looking like the 26th April 2015 as there are various meets on at least 2 of the previous weekends, It just provisional a present and I hope this would be good for you too.

claymore
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:13
Cracking roads! Is that down by Welshpool?
Roll on the evo!
It's actually the road you should have taken to go home :), it brings you out on the Oswestry road by Montford Bridge

BIG G
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:16
Liking that road :-) anyone got a post code for new meeting place? Cheers

claymore
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:23
Liking that road :-) anyone got a post code for new meeting place? Cheers

here you go :) SY5 9LH

BIG G
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:24
here you go :) SY5 9LH

Cheers :-) will hopefully make the next meet.

Biff
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:25
It's actually the road you should have taken to go home :), it brings you out on the Oswestry road by Montford Bridge

Lol I knew I was going the long way but it was the only way I knew well & getting lost with no mobile phone signal was not the order of the day. Lol
I'll have to brush up on my roads for the next meet, bit better route planning! Lol
I think I know which junction I should of turned off but never mind. I had entertainment with a bmw 118d until we hit torrential sleet so it was no big loss. :)
Even in the wife's diesel golf I can find a race. Lol

foammanmark
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:30
Damn........now I'll have to wash and polish Gully before the meet ( not that she got a wash for this one....:( )

Seriously it will be a great to see you again, I have been looking at that next date and it is a busy time so it is looking like the 26th April 2015 as there are various meets on at least 2 of the previous weekends, It just provisional a present and I hope this would be good for you too.

Suits me but I'll keep an eye on the thread. Look forward to seeing you again as well. I will bring my only remaining Volvo.

foammanmark
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:31
Cheers :-) will hopefully make the next meet.

G, will you be in your C70? If you will be, then there could be 3 of us, so out numbering all other models.................

Dangerous Dave
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:34
Oooh sounds good, I'm going to have to get a crack on with the AWD and get the engine finished and in.

MoleT-5R
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:42
Well with that great response the 26/4/15 it will be, I'll get a thread up then.....:)

foammanmark
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:42
Oooh sounds good, I'm going to have to get a crack on with the AWD and get the engine finished and in.

I'll give you a tow if you can't get the engine in in time............

Biff
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:43
Next one is shaping up to be a busy one. Be good to put more names to faces!

foammanmark
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:47
Next one is shaping up to be a busy one. Be good to put more names to faces!

Yeah, be good to meet you Biff finally. It's my Golden Retriever's first Birthday on the 26/4/15, and he came from just south of Wrexham. Might bring him and pop by the place where he came from...............

BIG G
Sunday 1st March 2015, 22:50
G, will you be in your C70? If you will be, then there could be 3 of us, so out numbering all other models.................

yeh of course mate, will be good. Whos the 3rd c70?

Biff
Sunday 1st March 2015, 23:07
Yeah, be good to meet you Biff finally. It's my Golden Retriever's first Birthday on the 26/4/15, and he came from just south of Wrexham. Might bring him and pop by the place where he came from...............

I'll bring bonnie so he doesn't get lonely.
G the other c70 is hound (Nick) in his saffy. Nice car!

BIG G
Sunday 1st March 2015, 23:10

Ahh ok kool. Always good to know who drives what:B_steerin

MoleT-5R
Sunday 1st March 2015, 23:52
It was nice to meet a few new faces and put some names to the screen name I see on the forum, It was great to met Nick (hound) and Del and I finally got to met Biff. Look forward to seeing you all again soon hopefully at our new venue, where we should be able to get all the cars together for some tidy pics

Hound
Monday 2nd March 2015, 15:49
It was vile weather but we had a laugh! Nice to meet you folks.

foammanmark
Tuesday 3rd March 2015, 19:30
yeh of course mate, will be good. Whos the 3rd c70?

This will be the closet we've been to the C70 meet that we've never managed to sort yet..............

foammanmark
Tuesday 3rd March 2015, 19:32

What breed is Bonnie Biff? Harvey came from the Pen-Y-Lan estate if you know that place?

BIG G
Tuesday 3rd March 2015, 21:15
This will be the closet we've been to the C70 meet that we've never managed to sort yet..............

Ha ha, yh just one of them things mate.