PDA

View Full Version : V70 p1 new problem!! Lol

Spooky
Sunday 8th February 2015, 20:17
Ok... so yesterday the old girl decided that she wanted to believe that the passenger was constantly open, hence the interior light wont go out.

Now it may have been a while since I last tackled a problem like this, but I will be buggered if i can find the bloody door switch! anyone point me in the right one?? (as in direction ;) )

miltski
Sunday 8th February 2015, 20:35
It's inside as part of the catch a small microswitch, door panel off job for starters! At least you know which switch isn't working I have similar problem but can't work out which one it is, causing me to be unable to Central lock the doors from inside switch!

There's plenty of guides to fix/change the catches

Good luck!

Spooky
Sunday 8th February 2015, 21:27
It's inside as part of the catch a small microswitch, door panel off job for starters! At least you know which switch isn't working I have similar problem but can't work out which one it is, causing me to be unable to Central lock the doors from inside switch!

There's plenty of guides to fix/change the catches

Good luck!

cheers dude... when you say guides.. do you mean as on here or on the web in general?

The only way i knew it was the passenger door is because the footwell light was on in the passenger footwell. Not sure if that helps you out with yours pal :)