PDA

View Full Version : Stiff rear shocks for a 940?

pwalker
Wednesday 14th January 2015, 17:54
What performance shockers are available for a 940? I want some pretty stiff. It's for a drift car which is used on the road but would rather it be a bit stiff for the road rather than too soft for the track if that makes sence

classicswede
Wednesday 14th January 2015, 19:09
I do the adjustables but you are going to need some stiffer springs on the back for drifting

pwalker
Wednesday 14th January 2015, 19:49
I do the adjustables but you are going to need some stiffer springs on the back for drifting

i got some springs off you already :), front is all coilover'd up and solid, and i have the back springs on i got from you a while ago, just the rear shockers i need now

jks
Wednesday 14th January 2015, 21:57
GAZ do some! they got measurements/pattern, as they made some for me while back..

pwalker
Thursday 15th January 2015, 06:29
GAZ do some! they got measurements/pattern, as they made some for me while back..

cheers :)

Nari
Thursday 15th January 2015, 13:59
Koni has the yellows. I had them on the 850... not sure if they are good for drifting.
As mentioned earlier, try GAZ, they do custom stuff.
My buddy contacted them to get a set done for IRS rearend, but it ended up way to expensive..

jks
Thursday 15th January 2015, 22:05
cheers :)

Back coilovers are possible and quite easy to make for live axle 940, PM me..I'l explain

pwalker
Friday 16th January 2015, 22:42
I think I'm just going to get them off classic swede tbh, they sound spot on and are adjustable :), cheers for the help though