PDA

View Full Version : Gull anyone

the-man-that-can
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 18:48
Now we know where all the gull's have gone hahaha :D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7ujHZvdbjA4

foammanmark
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 18:54
Lots of Guls, but not one quite like your's!

martin_r_smith
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 18:58
The best colour however, is at 16 seconds on that vid....

stribo
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 19:14
The best colour however, is at 16 seconds on that vid....

It's only a 15 second vid lol

the-man-that-can
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 19:18
Yes the video is short but it shows 20 gul volvo's :) that's what's more important lol not the short length of the clip :D

Ettienne
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 19:52
Where is it Netherlands or somewhere

martin_r_smith
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 19:59
It's only a 15 second vid lol

Ah so it is, maybe 12 seconds then lol

Jamest5r
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 20:07
Well that's a long line of piss :)

stribo
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 20:33
Yes the video is short but it shows 20 gul volvo's :) that's what's more important lol not the short length of the clip :D

I wasn't critiing the length of the clip, but Martin said the best colour was at 16 seconds, obviously it couldn't have been as it's only 15 seconds long.

Nealevo
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 20:37
They are becoming a common site now. Boring even

the-man-that-can
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 20:41
I wasn't critiing the length of the clip, but Martin said the best colour was at 16 seconds, obviously it couldn't have been as it's only 15 seconds long.

Ah my bad I'm on my phone didn't read It properly :D

p fandango
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 21:06
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pedro-fandango/Volvo/gull/T-5R.jpg

martin_r_smith
Wednesday 17th December 2014, 21:17
I don't get the yellow fascination myself, but a whole street of them does look pretty awesome.

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 10:52
NICE pic p fandango surprised nobody on here isn't crying about the wheels on any of the gul's tho as there not original LOL

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 15:30
NICE pic p fandango surprised nobody on here isn't crying about the wheels on any of the gul's tho as there not original LOL

Maybe they have the originals wrapped away at Home, just in case the car has to be put back to standard. That's what I did when I ran mine on Comets for sometime. Bit more than just the wheels not standard on those cars as well, but looking awesome.

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 15:32
I don't get the yellow fascination myself, but a whole street of them does look pretty awesome.

When I had mine, I must admit that having a big yellow bonnet in front of me did put a smile on my face. Just being a bit of a different colour, and on a big old Volvo.......

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 18:21
When I had mine, I must admit that having a big yellow bonnet in front of me did put a smile on my face. Just being a bit of a different colour, and on a big old Volvo.......

Best laugh I use to have was chicks who had been out clubbing standing out in front of the car trying to stop me! Thinking the car was a taxi hahhaa guess it pays to drive a yellow car sometimes :D

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 18:28
Best laugh I use to have was chicks who had been out clubbing standing out in front of the car trying to stop me! Thinking the car was a taxi hahhaa guess it pays to drive a yellow car sometimes :D

Could have been a nice sideline for you. I could almost be a taxi driver as well, as our landline number is the same as a taxi company in Preston, but we're in Blackburn so different dialling codes. However, we got so many calls cos people rang the Blackburn code rather than Preston, and when I saw one of the cabs, it didn't have the dialling code on the car, so people weren't sure.

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 18:36
Well what with the fuel prices set to go below £1 a litre! May be a plan lol we could make a killing mark hahhaa :)

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 18:38
Well what with the fuel prices set to go below £1 a litre! May be a plan lol we could make a killing mark hahhaa :)

Seriously, fuel prices could go that low? I've seen £1.14/litre or so, and I paid less than £1.30/litre today for V-Power.

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 18:43
I believe so mate look for your self :)

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30507970

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 18:50
This is great stuff, and I might sell my dirty Alfa diesel if it carries on................

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 18:57
Haha your be back on the hunt for another gul I bet ;) lol

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 19:00
Haha your be back on the hunt for another gul I bet ;) lol

Watching what Volvos are for sale here and there, but Spring will be when I jump for one.

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 19:03
Well wish you all the best on that mate :) maybe this time your be lucky enough to find an estate!

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 19:04
I'd have been up to look at Yosser's S70 R, if it had been March or so. I won't go for a Gul, but something saffy if available.

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 19:15
Oh nice :) if I was to ever change volvo I think I'd try a v70r awd :) bet the awd certainly aids wheel spin!

foammanmark
Thursday 18th December 2014, 19:19
Oh nice :) if I was to ever change volvo I think I'd try a v70r awd :) bet the awd certainly aids wheel spin!

I had my V70 R laser awd, and I never managed to spin the wheels. Slower off the mark though, but in any wetness, great. Just the auto box that I didn't take to.................

the-man-that-can
Thursday 18th December 2014, 19:35
Oh manual only for me mate I'm afraid :)

evo230
Friday 19th December 2014, 09:54

I'm close to crying - not because they changed the wheels on a Gul, but because the wheels on the first Gul in that pic are truly horrendous and shouldn't be on any cars!

abdul
Friday 19th December 2014, 10:53
I'm close to crying - not because they changed the wheels on a Gul, but because the wheels on the first Gul in that pic are truly horrendous and shouldn't be on any cars!

Agree they are rubbish

the-man-that-can
Saturday 20th December 2014, 17:22

lol @ evo230 Btw how is things with your volvo coming along? Also has your dad done anything else to that amazing datsun of his? :P Still ain't got around to fitting them 302 carriers i had off you! Have got them along with me black diamond hose kit and me discs just sitting in my shed lol think im waiting for better weather :D haha (so never gonna fit it all)

foammanmark
Saturday 20th December 2014, 17:27
Good job that you don't live up here, or you'd never get anything done. Just swapped my wheels round today, and it couldn't even stay fine for that.

the-man-that-can
Saturday 20th December 2014, 17:32
LOL mark :) it is a wee bit windy and cold/damp to be under motors at the moment me thinks! Plus one thing i have learned from the past (changing an r5 gtt engine at night) NEVER try and work on cars in the dark! regardless of how good your lighting is :D

foammanmark
Saturday 20th December 2014, 20:44
It is a little breezy, but the mechanic's mats sort the dampness issue from the ground. I try not to work in the dark unless absolutely necessary.

AshDVS
Sunday 4th January 2015, 10:30
I'm very jealous. We didnt get wagon/estate yellow/gul T5Rs here and I REALLY want one. :)

evo230
Wednesday 7th January 2015, 16:25
lol @ evo230 Btw how is things with your volvo coming along? Also has your dad done anything else to that amazing datsun of his? :P Still ain't got around to fitting them 302 carriers i had off you! Have got them along with me black diamond hose kit and me discs just sitting in my shed lol think im waiting for better weather :D haha (so never gonna fit it all)

Hey - yeah the Volvo has come along nicely since you saw it. I'm actually trying to sell it now :( Cant believe you haven't fitted anything - it was aggeesss ago!
The Datsun is coming along good - new tyres landed on my desk yesterday. He's only gone and brought a Renault 8 aswell now - crazy man!