PDA

View Full Version : V70 exhaust

Wesley Pegdon
Tuesday 18th November 2014, 18:08
Hi folks
I have been fitting one of Graeme Welch's hand made turbo back exhaust systems over the last couple of weekends .The reason it took two weekends is I bought the exhaust from one of the members on here that had it made for a front wheel drive V70 and my car is a AWD V70 and I had to order a few bits and modify it . I had left the exhaust in the garage for months worried about my ability to make it fit, until the existing rear silencer start to blow really loudly but with the addition of a couple of stainless steel 135o bends cut and welded in to allow the pipework to go under the rear diff and a trim here and there its fitted spot on .I think it sounds brilliant and so do a couple of the neighbours ,the wife has'nt moaned about the sound yet (it's her car ) other than to say to you are 66 not 16 and your are not a boy racer .I also fitted a K&N air filter and I think the car goes a lot better BUT that may be my imagination .

Jamest5r
Tuesday 18th November 2014, 19:05
Pic's?? Vids?? Come on :)

Rnash2002
Tuesday 18th November 2014, 19:09
Think this was my old system i never fitted, glad its spot on as looked really well made!!

Biff
Tuesday 18th November 2014, 20:03
Come on we need pics & vids. :)

Wesley Pegdon
Tuesday 18th November 2014, 20:51
Yes it was your old exhaust Rnash. I will try and get a few photo's at the weekend.