PDA

View Full Version : Smoky Joe!!

T5pike
Friday 18th November 2005, 21:13
Hi people i asked this question a number of weeks ago i think..When i start my 850t5 up and leave running for about 5mins i get blue smoke pooring out the back witch is so thick i cant see the wood for the trees!! Its like a james bond car! If i drive car straightaway after starting i get nearon no smoke atall unless i drive car rightup the revrange and when changing gear we have that nice big puff of blue smoke.Anybody have a clue as to wot is going on with my dirtburner???

Assasin
Friday 18th November 2005, 21:33
Rings? stem seals?

Just a thought

T5pike
Friday 18th November 2005, 21:37
Hello m8 i have done a compresion test and all seems will.Do u think turbo?

Assasin
Friday 18th November 2005, 21:42
Im no authority on this but it could well be..

Q wobbly dave..

Andrew
Friday 18th November 2005, 22:15
if it's idel surely it shouldn't be the turbo itself but perhaps a seal ?

twotrees
Friday 18th November 2005, 23:36
Hi people i asked this question a number of weeks ago i think..When i start my 850t5 up and leave running for about 5mins i get blue smoke pooring out the back witch is so thick i cant see the wood for the trees!! Its like a james bond car! If i drive car straightaway after starting i get nearon no smoke atall unless i drive car rightup the revrange and when changing gear we have that nice big puff of blue smoke.Anybody have a clue as to wot is going on with my dirtburner???

you could trysome some addit or others mf of seal conditioner it rejuvenates oil seas and regains thieir former elasticity hpoe this helps