PDA

View Full Version : Insurance?

Theador
Monday 27th October 2014, 22:56
Where would you go, post mods, for insurance?

Saaamon
Monday 27th October 2014, 23:01
Adrian Flux.. In past experience with them all they were interested in was horsepower, after that it was a do as you like affair..

M-R-P
Monday 27th October 2014, 23:45
Same here. When we decided to get everything declared, we tried Chris Knott but they were hard to get hold of and took the piss with the quote - asking nearly 100 quid more than Adrian Flux.

Had fun filling in the modifications declaration, the wife going "when the ££££ did you fit that" and "why are we declaring the spoiler? "

220 quid to renew with our old company, 290 with A.F. With all mods declared.

Interestingly, they'd only insure the car for the price of the modifications, meaning it's now worth 1500 quid more than it was before :D.

Ettienne
Tuesday 28th October 2014, 06:26
Chris knot was ok with me and quoted the same as Adrian flux.

Theador
Tuesday 28th October 2014, 07:13
So doesn't sound extortionate. I'm going to be somewhere just proud of 300bhp.

Cheers.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Saturday 1st November 2014, 10:54
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

MoleT-5R
Saturday 1st November 2014, 14:31
Footman James for me, on recommendation of Jimbob. 5 Volvos on one policy sdp+comute (inc 1 modern) all mod's declared, 2 drivers, unlimited mileage and euro/gb breakdown-recovery and few other perks £473

foammanmark
Saturday 1st November 2014, 14:43
We just stick to Aviva, but go to Admiral first and then make Aviva match Admiral for us to stay with them. Been round some of the others mentioned above, and had issues because I'm up North.

Theador
Saturday 1st November 2014, 21:11
Blimey! That's nit much more than I'm paying for the 850r in standard trim!

Footman James for me, on recommendation of Jimbob. 5 Volvos on one policy sdp+comute (inc 1 modern) all mod's declared, 2 drivers, unlimited mileage and euro/gb breakdown-recovery and few other perks £473