PDA

View Full Version : P2r shopping.

Ettienne
Tuesday 7th October 2014, 16:38
Well I managed to pick up a pair of genuine Volvo headlamp protectors yesterday on eBay, used but with all clips fir the v70.

They don't make them anymore (I think).

Also my 3" down pipe is here from the states! Double welded mild steel, no cat. I only need it as a pattern as me and Oblark will be making a removable cat version up also one of my mates has just made a 3" former to bend pipe, so I'll have a go at getting one bent up as well.

Been looking at upgrading the front brakes to 380mm, but not sure how necessary that is on the school run, in a city, hmmmm.

Then just start looking into the flappy paddles (thanks Neil evo)

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 7th October 2014, 20:21
Well I managed to pick up a pair of genuine Volvo headlamp protectors yesterday on eBay, used but with all clips fir the v70.

They don't make them anymore (I think).

Also my 3" down pipe is here from the states! Double welded mild steel, no cat. I only need it as a pattern as me and Oblark will be making a removable cat version up also one of my mates has just made a 3" former to bend pipe, so I'll have a go at getting one bent up as well.

Been looking at upgrading the front brakes to 380mm, but not sure how necessary that is on the school run, in a city, hmmmm.

Then just start looking into the flappy paddles (thanks Neil evo)

I'll look forward too hearing and seeing how the flappy paddle thing works out on your car

Ettienne
Tuesday 7th October 2014, 20:49
I need to get a full jaguar steering wheel to take apart.