PDA

View Full Version : viezu tunning?

polak t5r
Friday 26th September 2014, 10:16
hi all well I managed to find out who remapped my car and it was a company called viezu has anyone ever heard of them and what are the maps like in comparison to others hlm,rica,mte ect cheers

stephenevans99
Friday 26th September 2014, 10:20
They have quite a nice website :)

http://www.viezu.com/Cars/Volvo/

polak t5r
Friday 26th September 2014, 11:06
yeah I thought that looks really good just have never heard of them or seen them mentioned anywhere

nosh
Friday 26th September 2014, 12:46
hi all well I managed to find out who remapped my car and it was a company called viezu has anyone ever heard of them and what are the maps like in comparison to others hlm,rica,mte ect cheers

i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole ... or anyone else's come to think of it !!!

they claimed they could map anything including my gaytronic box which obviously they couldn't..

just ring them & ask them what happened to Mr Ronies Volvo S40 T5 that you had in 3 years ago to map

they claimed they tuned it to 310bhp i asked for a print out & they claimed that there computer had gone down & that they had lost all there data ... Hmmm Really
so put it on another dyno & it was only running 210bhp which is less than standard
(that was with at that time bigger injectors, full custom exhaust, K04 hybrid, garret intercooler)

they f*cked my S40, cost me £400 for the map & £600 for a new ECU to, although they did refund the cost of the map

so its a BIG FAT THEY ARE CRAP FROM ME

(but this is just my opinion, as with all tuners you get some that love em & some that hate em )

Hmmmmm im going for a coffee now as this is stressing me just thinking about this lot :worried: