PDA

View Full Version : Inside a turboTuner USB

claymore
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 21:53
Would anybody like to see what the inside of your expensive ecu's look like?

t5 pete
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 21:56
yep bet its not that expensive

The Flying Moose
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 21:57
Well I haven't got one any more but i'm intrigued! ;)

stribo
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 21:57
I'd be interested , even though I don't have one.

JT
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:01
I know :yikes:

claymore
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:01
Ok, well the first picture doesn't look to bad,

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/20140909_213837.jpg (http://s170.photobucket.com/user/claymore2k/media/20140909_213837.jpg.html)

but the deeper you go the worse it gets.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/20140909_213827.jpg (http://s170.photobucket.com/user/claymore2k/media/20140909_213827.jpg.html)

Quality :)

WOODY T5
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:10
crap anyway never seen any good results with them

JT
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:13
can get good results....................when they decide to work

stribo
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:13
I was expecting to see a hamster on a wheel. ;)

p fandango
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:16
can get good results....................when they decide to work
& it still keeps all the safety parameters which some some premium Swedish remaps remove lol

ExternalError
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:17
the question is whats inside the box thats epoxied to the bottom of the ecu or is it just a connect bunch of connections

p fandango
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:19
the question is whats inside the box thats epoxied to the bottom of the ecu
hopefully not just a magic ebay resistor that adds 10bhp lol

claymore
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:20
Looks like an ostrich

Dream3r
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:23
Has to be an emulator? Lol.

JT
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:33
I thought the soldering was quite good in mine?? :worried:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1719_zps550b6af2.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1719_zps550b6af2.jpg.html)

Dangerous Dave
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:36
Looks like an ostrich with the sticker removed, if you try and remove some of the epoxy on the left you might find some switches.

Harvey
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:41

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1719_zps550b6af2.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1719_zps550b6af2.jpg.html)

That's very poor to say the least.

Dream3r
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:44
Holy crap!

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:49
VPC NEWFLASH Claymore myth busting lookout TT.......lol

Very interesting, nice work Sir Claymore

Biff
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 22:56
Does this mean everyone will have cheap tt's now? Lol
4.4 has got to be better than that.
£550? Are you having a giraffe??

Volvostorm
Tuesday 9th September 2014, 23:07
Doesn't look like a Ostrich 1 or 2

Nari
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 11:02
I don't know.. I think it looks like an ostrich 2

M-R-P
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 11:34

Those need re-floating JT, 10 minute job with a good iron (no, not the one yer missus uses for the shirts..)

JT
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 13:10
Those need re-floating JT, 10 minute job with a good iron (no, not the one yer missus uses for the shirts..)

My mrs with an iron??? That's the best joke I've seen on here in ages!! Pmsl

This is my spare TT, so I have lined up a repair, it's way too small for my heavy approach! Lol

If it's successful, I'll get my other one done too, just to be sure

M-R-P
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 13:19
If I managed to resolder my DIM with my sausage fingers, I can't see you having too much trouble mate ;)

AshDVS
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 15:48
There are certainly some sketchy places out there calling themselves 'tuners' with boxes full of magic that, with a little digging, turn out to be not particularly impressive.
I haven't come across these in person before - perhaps not common over here.

A couple of our customers have had negative experiences with some of the more popular ones though - negative from a 'not what I expected' point of view and negative also from a poor customer service point of view.
The niche is too small for people to blatantly rip eachother off, but it does happen.

M-R-P
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 15:49
If I remember correctly, the creator of the turbotuner thingy has his own shady past... :shifty:

Correct me if I'm wrong...

S70T5Chris
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 15:58
What do you expect, it is Adam Webber ffs!!

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 16:02
I don't see the problem with gluing the USB interface into the lid, so long as it doesn't come loose?

t5 pete
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 16:16
I don't see the problem with gluing the USB interface into the lid, so long as it doesn't come loose?

There isn't a problem with it dave its just the quality of the work I kniw most will never see it but if thats the thought on the subject whats the rest of his work like that probably wont bee seen personally if I had done it I would have done a neat job regardless if its seen or not.
I must admit its not very often you hear about the quality of work people do in not seen areas as most just slap stuff back in untidy there is only one person who I have heared that goes the extra mile which is Mr Tim and for that alone I can understand why people want Tim to do work on their car because regardless if its seen or not it needs doing correctly.

claymore
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 16:17

Really, it's the sort of thing I would do, I don't expect it of a commercial product.

S70T5Chris
Wednesday 10th September 2014, 17:11
Really, it's the sort of thing I would do, I don't expect it of a commercial product.

:uglyhamme

MoleT-5R
Thursday 11th September 2014, 05:07

that is because you work in practicality and simplicity before you get to the beauty part......;)

when your paying TT sort of money you would expect it to be a bit better, but I bet Adam didn't think you'd be opening it up, then if he hadn't sold TT on, you probably be none the wiser, as you would have sent it back to him of repair. TT is now looking a bit like poor version of Oblark's 4.4 ostrich to me now and he has gone way further on the data capture side, I'm seriously considering that for years up grades to my Olive. :)

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 14:31
I think the design effort & build it is proportionate to the size of the market which, lets face it, is tiny.

p fandango
Thursday 11th September 2014, 14:35
I think the design effort & build it is proportionate to the size of the market which, lets face it, is tiny.
It should be proportionate to the price, if people had of opened them up earlier in tt's life the market would of probably been even smaller. If your not going to put the effort in, how are you expecting to have a long term reliable product for the customer (which is probably why failures are getting more & more common)

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 14:56
are we dissing TT based on the idea that the USB port is glued inside the lid? Have the solder connections now failed? Just trying to understand what everyone is so upset about?

t5 pete
Thursday 11th September 2014, 14:57

Tbh Dave Im really shocked you think the standard of work is acceptable just look at how small the tuning market is for volvos but that hasnt stoped you spending a small fortune and wanting the best ypu can get for your car would you have found it acceptable if your down pipe and exhaust wasnt quite up to scratch etc

Ettienne
Thursday 11th September 2014, 15:20
What do you expect, it is Adam Webber ffs!!

I think he doesn't own it anymore, pretty sure he sold it to someone in the states, so reduced customer support now I suppose.

claymore
Thursday 11th September 2014, 15:25
I'm not at all impressed that the usb port is just glued in and the quality of the soldering leaves a lot to be desired, I think JT's is even worse. Having said all that, I do like the TT software.

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 15:36
Tbh Dave Im really shocked you think the standard of work is acceptable just look at how small the tuning market is for volvos but that hasnt stoped you spending a small fortune and wanting the best ypu can get for your car would you have found it acceptable if your down pipe and exhaust wasnt quite up to scratch etc

I've not spent enough to sustain a business on. My budget is a mere shoestring in comparison to most. I am also not saying that the physical install is top draw. I also don't think it looks that bad. Sure the glue is a bit messy - but if it does the job and you can't see it? Is it just the glue that's bothering you?

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 15:38
I'm not at all impressed that the usb port is just glued in and the quality of the soldering leaves a lot to be desired, I think JT's is even worse. Having said all that, I do like the TT software.

I was also thinking the same thing - that these issues with the glue & the solder are just a small part of the overall development. Has the soldering failed?

claymore
Thursday 11th September 2014, 15:40
I was also thinking the same thing - that these issues with the glue & the solder are just a small part of the overall development. Has the soldering failed?

I don't know yet,

t5 pete
Thursday 11th September 2014, 15:46
I've not spent enough to sustain a business on. My budget is a mere shoestring in comparison to most. I am also not saying that the physical install is top draw. I also don't think it looks that bad. Sure the glue is a bit messy - but if it does the job and you can't see it? Is it just the glue that's bothering you?

I understand what you're saying about the programme its self that is where the money probley is and tbh i havent a clue about it weather that is brilliant or not
Im a hands on person and any thing and every thing should be done correctly personally there isnt a problem with fixing the unit to the cover its just how its done the solder looks very dry I personally would expect a little more time and effort put into them areas, to me its like putting copper slip on bolt it doesnt cost any thing as such but that little bit of time and effort goes along way.

Dream3r
Thursday 11th September 2014, 16:02
The solder there is definitely dry, but tbh, I wouldn't be fussed about the glue, you can't see it and it was a typical low volume invention type product, not a mass-market jobbie.

If you redo the solder then you'll have a perfectly serviceable ECU, assuming the emulator is working!

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 16:08
I understand what you're saying about the programme its self that is where the money probley is and tbh i havent a clue about it weather that is brilliant or not
Im a hands on person and any thing and every thing should be done correctly personally there isnt a problem with fixing the unit to the cover its just how its done the solder looks very dry I personally would expect a little more time and effort put into them areas, to me its like putting copper slip on bolt it doesnt cost any thing as such but that little bit of time and effort goes along way.

Is that the same amount of effort put into your grammar/ spelling? LOL :P

I know that I would be privileged to have you do anything mechanical on my machine. Nothing you do could ever be accused of being slapdash.

t5 pete
Thursday 11th September 2014, 16:27
Is that the same amount of effort put into your grammar/ spelling? LOL :P

I know that I would be privileged to have you do anything mechanical on my machine. Nothing you do could ever be accused of being slapdash.

Appart from my speeling but that why I dont charge for it or offer it as a servce because its shat lol

p fandango
Thursday 11th September 2014, 16:54
are we dissing TT based on the idea that the USB port is glued inside the lid? Have the solder connections now failed? Just trying to understand what everyone is so upset about?
no, what i am dissing it for is the fact it now turns out that TT turns out to be a black box you can buy for $175 off ebay, glued in, badly soldered & now with plenty of them going wrong. Customer support originally was very good, but now looks like Adam has washed his hands of it & everything has to be done via the states. Although i've always been impressed with the ease of use of the TT, i've no idea how it compares to Ostrich's own. And sold for £600

Dream3r
Thursday 11th September 2014, 17:21
I've never seen or used one but I was kind of assuming that there was custom software to drive the thing? Right there is the value, without that it's just an 8-bit memory chip emulator!

claymore
Thursday 11th September 2014, 17:28
I've never seen or used one but I was kind of assuming that there was custom software to drive the thing? Right there is the value, without that it's just an 8-bit memory chip emulator!
the software is really easy and very nice to use.

JT
Thursday 11th September 2014, 18:10

I think to most its paying £600 plus for a project that is held together with glue! lol

The solder there is definitely dry, but tbh, I wouldn't be fussed about the glue, you can't see it and it was a typical low volume invention type product, not a mass-market jobbie.

If you redo the solder then you'll have a perfectly serviceable ECU, assuming the emulator is working!

I'm hoping mine is fixable. if re-soldering the board fixes it, I'll be very happy!:)
lets face it, if it doesn't work,it will end up in the bin and I'll have to start all over again:(

I don't understand it, but if your willing to teach???? lol

Dangerous Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 19:13
It did look easy to use.

The problem is does it support injector voltage tables, minimum injection times, warmup fuelling tables and the like required for getting fuelling right, etc? (I don't know if it does) This is where the tunerpro and ostrich plus the hacked binaries have opened up these features. The compromise being more features can lead to more problems and being harder to understand.

Dangerous Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 19:16
lets face it, if it doesn't work,it will end up in the bin and I'll have to start all over again:(

Bloody hell, don't bin it, sell it on to someone who can use the "ostrich". All it needs is a header and it can be used on 4.4 ecus (providing no custom firmware has been flashed)

Volvostorm
Thursday 11th September 2014, 19:55
If I knew it had a Ostrich in it, that would be have been handy!

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 11th September 2014, 23:10
Did you not notice the oversized eggs?

JT
Saturday 13th September 2014, 13:20
well, we've all had a say, but today, the TT went under the microscope!

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1727_zps0ba0a4b1.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1727_zps0ba0a4b1.jpg.html)

and it is one of these:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1728_zps4e8b9f12.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1728_zps4e8b9f12.jpg.html)

Plan is, to take remove the modification and check the pcb for any damage etc
these boards are multi layered, so the other layers need checking.

replace the battery

refit the Ostrich unit and see how we go.

I'm told some of the original components are past their best too, so those will be changed as well

fingers crossed

MoleT-5R
Saturday 13th September 2014, 13:57
well, we've all had a say, but today, the TT went under the microscope!

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1727_zps0ba0a4b1.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1727_zps0ba0a4b1.jpg.html)

and it is one of these:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1728_zps4e8b9f12.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1728_zps4e8b9f12.jpg.html)

Plan is, to take remove the modification and check the pcb for any damage etc
these boards are multi layered, so the other layers need checking.

replace the battery

refit the Ostrich unit and see how we go.

I'm told some of the original components are past their best too, so those will be changed as well

fingers crossed

well I think that has proved it, I hope your repairs work and that a similar repair could get Colin's one working

Dangerous Dave
Saturday 13th September 2014, 15:27
I guessed it was an ostrich some years ago, but got told it wasn't.....

JT
Saturday 13th September 2014, 20:27
well I think that has proved it, I hope your repairs work and that a similar repair could get Colin's one working

If my repair goes to plan, he is offering to repair others if needed :)

MoleT-5R
Saturday 13th September 2014, 21:12
If my repair goes to plan, he is offering to repair others if needed :)

That will be some re-assurance to some other TT owners out there.

claymore
Saturday 13th September 2014, 21:23
Not sure my problem is a tt one but more the volvo part of the ecu, as Immi has had exactly the same problem on that Japanese import 850R.

JT
Sunday 14th September 2014, 10:38
Not sure my problem is a tt one but more the volvo part of the ecu, as Immi has had exactly the same problem on that Japanese import 850R.

he did say some of the original components are past their best!

If you have a working standard ecu, it should be easy enough to swap the ostrich unit

Redbrick
Sunday 14th September 2014, 21:49
With the results on my car and others with T5D5 community custom mapping why is anyone bothering with these things anymore?

Dream3r
Sunday 14th September 2014, 21:56
What are the results? I think they'd appeal to the diy'er at some point, in the past.

p fandango
Sunday 14th September 2014, 21:58
With the results on my car and others with T5D5 community custom mapping why is anyone bothering with these things anymore?
flexiblity, not having to rely on other people, quickly adjustable, mapable to how you want it, quickly swop between maps

Redbrick
Sunday 14th September 2014, 22:15
What are the results? I think they'd appeal to the diy'er at some point, in the past.

Last time I bothered I seem to remember 378 lol. That was before refreshed turbo, different clutch, lightened flywheel, enlarged MAF. CDA and different 'block'.

Don't get me wrong when they turned up on the scene they were revolutionary but as with everything stuff has moved on. Biggest issue is now finding reliable unmolested ECU's that give live data.

claymore
Monday 15th September 2014, 07:25
because I change my hardware on a weekly basis....lol

WOODY T5
Monday 15th September 2014, 08:24
He could also get to the top of that list :)

JT
Saturday 27th September 2014, 13:57
small update........

picked up the TT this morning, looks like a professional job now :)

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1778_zpsfa8402ef.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1778_zpsfa8402ef.jpg.html)

had to repair 2 tracks, broken during the original bodge

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1779_zps123cb0ed.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1779_zps123cb0ed.jpg.html)

unfortunately, the software wont let me flash the ecu :(
keep getting this error message:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa454/johnnytempest/IMG_1776_zpsdc3cac37.jpg (http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/johnnytempest/media/IMG_1776_zpsdc3cac37.jpg.html)

so, still work to do.......................

Nari
Monday 2nd February 2015, 09:16
Bringing it back from the dead....

When we say broken TT... which part is broken? The ostrich or the ECU's main board?
I'm looking for an ostrich but can't justify all the costs when ordering from the USA. If the ostrich is salvageable from a broken TT... than I'm looking for a broken TT :)

MoleT-5R
Monday 2nd February 2015, 10:02
Bringing it back from the dead....

When we say broken TT... which part is broken? The ostrich or the ECU's main board?
I'm looking for an ostrich but can't justify all the costs when ordering from the USA. If the ostrich is salvageable from a broken TT... than I'm looking for a broken TT :)

You'll find the software differs from the ostrich ( from what I've seen in other threads) and doesn't do as much, not sure what was the failing with the tt and whether the emulator was salvagable after, but it's an interesting idea.

Nari
Monday 2nd February 2015, 10:11
You'll find the software differs from the ostrich ( from what I've seen in other threads) and doesn't do as much, not sure what was the failing with the tt and whether the emulator was salvagable after, but it's an interesting idea.

what do you mean? The TT software? I don't care about that. I'm using Tunerpro RT. I only need the emulator.
brand new ostrich ends up close (if not more) to $300 with the shipping and taxes.. etc. :( That is almost VEMS money.

MoleT-5R
Monday 2nd February 2015, 10:20
what do you mean? The TT software? I don't care about that. I'm using Tunerpro RT. I only need the emulator.
brand new ostrich ends up close (if not more) to $300 with the shipping and taxes.. etc. :( That is almost VEMS money.

I see, you should have no problems then, I was forgetting the tunerpro software and was thinking you'd need some sort of ostrich software or a patch or something to get it to be recognised....good luck it will be good to know how you get on

Nari
Monday 2nd February 2015, 10:31
Just put up an ad in the wanted section.

I'll chime in if I have results. ;)

p fandango
Monday 2nd February 2015, 12:32
I'm sure JTs TT is working now

JT
Monday 2nd February 2015, 17:35
mine now has an intermittent fault that occurs when the car is warm. more than likely a faulty component on the original ECU.......

I have to say the new owner of TT has been quite helpful, right up to the point where he asked me to send it back to him!
I'm not going to go into the game of sending ECUs back and forth across the pond.

At this time.........all working, but need to spend some time warming the car up. I daren't drive it as last time the ECU lost its memory going round a 60mph bend and shut the car down!! no brakes, no power steering!! I think some wee came out! pmsl

MoleT-5R
Monday 2nd February 2015, 20:54
mine now has an intermittent fault that occurs when the car is warm. more than likely a faulty component on the original ECU.......

I have to say the new owner of TT has been quite helpful, right up to the point where he asked me to send it back to him!
I'm not going to go into the game of sending ECUs back and forth across the pond.

At this time.........all working, but need to spend some time warming the car up. I daren't drive it as last time the ECU lost its memory going round a 60mph bend and shut the car down!! no brakes, no power steering!! I think some wee came out! pmsl

what are you planning to use ecu wise, for this seasons racing, as the TT doesn't sound reliable enough to trust in a race situation where finishing is everything..??

JT
Tuesday 3rd February 2015, 14:17
what are you planning to use ecu wise, for this seasons racing, as the TT doesn't sound reliable enough to trust in a race situation where finishing is everything..??

The TT in the race car works fine, my faulty one/spare one is on my road car :)

mike 850
Tuesday 3rd February 2015, 14:34
Can anyone make these or an equivalent so we can self tune cheaply with doing all the wiring?

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 3rd February 2015, 14:55
The TT in the race car works fine, my faulty one/spare one is on my road car :)

Thats good, thought it odd that you'd trust a dodgy ecu for full race distance, keep your fingers crossed that one doesn't go tits up then...would or do you have any plans to go the 4.4 and tunerpro route...??

JT
Tuesday 3rd February 2015, 18:41
Thats good, thought it odd that you'd trust a dodgy ecu for full race distance, keep your fingers crossed that one doesn't go tits up then...would or do you have any plans to go the 4.4 and tunerpro route...??

I haven't made full race distance for...........? I cant remember!
and that wasn't the Ecus fault either! lol

I will look at something like that, if I have many more problems

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 3rd February 2015, 18:51
I haven't made full race distance for...........? I cant remember!
and that wasn't the Ecus fault either! lol

I will look at something like that, if I have many more problems

are you doing the same series again this year??

JT
Tuesday 3rd February 2015, 19:50
yes, but finances are very limited this year, so I might only get a couple of meetings:(

p fandango
Tuesday 3rd February 2015, 19:58
yes, but finances are very limited this year, so I might only get a couple of meetings:(
Donnington & Mallory I hope lol

Avinitlarge
Thursday 26th March 2015, 14:14
I can't believe I've only just seen this thread. I had my suspicions it may have been an ostrich inside too.
My M4.4 "TurboTuner" that I've been using for about a year now. I use tunerpro for tuning and logging.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avinitlarge/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/4C2E7424-1769-43BE-A105-D82947819228.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Avinitlarge/media/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/4C2E7424-1769-43BE-A105-D82947819228.jpg.html)

This is the inside of an Ostrich. One of the switches has been removed in these pics, I was doing a repair on it for Shem.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avinitlarge/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.02.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Avinitlarge/media/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.02.jpg.html)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avinitlarge/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.18.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Avinitlarge/media/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.18.jpg.html)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avinitlarge/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.29.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Avinitlarge/media/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.29.jpg.html)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avinitlarge/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.43.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Avinitlarge/media/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-02%2020.45.43.jpg.html)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avinitlarge/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-03%2012.30.29.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Avinitlarge/media/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-03%2012.30.29.jpg.html)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Avinitlarge/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-03%2012.30.52.jpg (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Avinitlarge/media/Volvo%20V70R/ECU%20Pics/Inside%20ostrich/2014-10-03%2012.30.52.jpg.html)