PDA

View Full Version : Volvo C30 T5 Remap

Adz5765
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, 22:03
Hey guys,

First time poster so please be gentle!

I was hoping to get some advice on possible ECU remapping. I have a 2010 Volvo C30 T5 R-Design and love it to be bits but have recently been thinking of juicing her up a bit and getting a little better fuel consumption from her. Can you guys give any advice of services, persons or kits that I can utilise?

Thanks in advance!

Adam

stribo
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, 22:30
As the engine is similar to the MKII Focus ST, somewhere like Jam Sport would be a good place to try. Welcome to the forum BTW do you have any pics of your car?

smithy
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, 22:35
Hlm bromsgrove do a lot of maps for them cars too .don kalmor union has mte maps and chad off this forum is a rica agent too .hlm will do you a before and after power run on there rollers too .

Adz5765
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, 22:39
I can do but i'm generally just looking for a standard remap. I'm not looking for all out hell on wheels ;)

Adz5765
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, 22:40
As the engine is similar to the MKII Focus ST, somewhere like Jam Sport would be a good place to try. Welcome to the forum BTW do you have any pics of your car?

I've added a pic to my garage.

Need to go out and take some pics, once I do I'll add more :)

stribo
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, 22:56
I can do but i'm generally just looking for a standard remap. I'm not looking for all out hell on wheels ;)

Most tuners can do a map to suit your needs.

Nealevo
Wednesday 3rd September 2014, 22:57
HLM had a C30 T5 in yesterday for some horsepower refreshments. I spotted it when I took a car in for MOT.

don kalmar union
Thursday 4th September 2014, 07:26
The Swedish written MTE calibrations that I offer will cost you £395 including VAT and give you outputs of 260bhp with 420nm of torque.

You install it yourself using MTE's unique Softloader system so you don't need to travel. I loan the Softloader interface that connects your car's OBD port to an XP equipped laptop against a returnable deposit of £155.

If you visit http://www.ipdusa.com/products/4669/112072-ipd-soft-loader-engine-managment-flash-tune which is the site of MTE's North American distributor you will find some informative videos on the Softloader system.

Please call me on 01494 785508 or email me don@kalmar-union.com if I can cover any points for you.

Don.