PDA

View Full Version : Well thats about 10 years!

Santa
Monday 25th August 2014, 19:46
As per some discussion the other day, the first post from someone who wasn't managing the site was 25th August 2004........so about 10 years ago.

So happy 10th birthday to VPCUK. (Volvot5 or whatever you want to call it :) )

Lets all reminisce on our most memorable moments together and maybe the things we could have done rather than been on here :)

My favourite thing here has to be the members, many are great people, some are ££££ing loons and completely crazy (but in a good way).

Helping to run this site over the last few years has had its interesting moments, its great moments, its stressful moments and extremely sad and upsetting moments but I'm still here and so are many of you. (Probably to spite me :p).

Peace out, love you all (even the whiny ones), feel free to comment below :)

t5 pete
Monday 25th August 2014, 20:25
I was going to thank you until I saw your thanked rating oh the joys of the extra buttons surly no ones thanked you that much lol
BUT yes thank you very much for keeping the site up and running without this place god knows what ide do just thinking about all them hours I could be spending doing normal stuff makes me shudder

stribo
Monday 25th August 2014, 20:29
Here's to the next 10 years. :D

jamesy12345
Monday 25th August 2014, 20:41
Happy Birthday to the forum then although I only managed to catch the last year...long may it continue!

M-R-P
Monday 25th August 2014, 20:47
The sweed thanks you all :)

My wife however, thinks you're all a bit odd.

stribo
Monday 25th August 2014, 20:50
The sweed thanks you all :)

My wife however, thinks you're all a bit odd.

She should be used to odd, she married you. :P

Santa
Monday 25th August 2014, 20:55
I was going to thank you until I saw your thanked rating oh the joys of the extra buttons surly no ones thanked you that much lol
BUT yes thank you very much for keeping the site up and running without this place god knows what ide do just thinking about all them hours I could be spending doing normal stuff makes me shudder

It's probably time to admit that my thanks count was slightly inflated as a joke.......but I cant remember the joke, or why and forgot to reduce it lol. (I increased the thanks count by 2481, I only have 100,000 really).

volvokid
Wednesday 27th August 2014, 17:51
I love this place and the supply I have had is unreal! Thanks everyone

LeeT5
Friday 29th August 2014, 18:48
:thewave:

:B_thumb: