PDA

View Full Version : Engine Undertray ....

st1t5
Friday 11th July 2014, 19:52
Anybody know if the Ph1 C70' s are meant to have an engine under tray fitted ?

Thanks
;)

stribo
Friday 11th July 2014, 19:55
There's one at the front, behind the bumper, but it doesn't go right under the engine.

st1t5
Friday 11th July 2014, 20:25
There's one at the front, behind the bumper, but it doesn't go right under the engine.

I don't seem to have that fitted. Do you know if it's covers and protects the cylinder shaped aircon drier unit that sits close to the oil filter housing ?

stribo
Friday 11th July 2014, 20:36
Yes it does, it also covers the bottom of the radiator and intercooler. Where abouts are you? I have the one of my C70 spare, as it won't fit my car with the uprated radiator and intercooler.

st1t5
Friday 11th July 2014, 21:17
Yes it does, it also covers the bottom of the radiator and intercooler. Where abouts are you? I have the one of my C70 spare, as it won't fit my car with the uprated radiator and intercooler.

I'm just outside of Glasgow, a bit far I guess, and I'd imagine it would be a pain to send that, pity as I'd have definitely had that, thanks though.

My C70 was getting an aircon leak test carried out today (which it failed on a leaky condenser) and the chap carrying out the test was concerned I had no cover protecting the aircon drier.
At least now I know there's meant to be something there.

Thanks Stribo.

stribo
Friday 11th July 2014, 21:26
I'm just outside of Glasgow, a bit far I guess, and I'd imagine it would be a pain to send that, pity as I'd have definitely had that, thanks though.

My C70 was getting an aircon leak test carried out today (which it failed on a leaky condenser) and the chap carrying out the test was concerned I had no cover protecting the aircon drier.
At least now I know there's meant to be something there.

Thanks Stribo.

No problem, the S70 and V70 are the same, so you may be able to get one from a scrappy.

st1t5
Friday 11th July 2014, 21:35
No problem, the S70 and V70 are the same, so you may be able to get one from a scrappy.

I'll get on the case, it's annoying me now that I know something isn't there that should be.

Thanks again.

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 12th July 2014, 00:02
I have a spare condenser if you need it. 40 quid delivered.

st1t5
Saturday 12th July 2014, 10:14
I have a spare condenser if you need it. 40 quid delivered.

Cheers Dave, I'll get back to you on that.