PDA

View Full Version : North East meet

Plodmonkey
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:24
Does anyone fancy a north east meet as it would be good to put names to faces and had a good turn out at the last one I did about 5 years ago

Gav

jamesy12345
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:33
Yes I do although I work away quite a bit

Dan H
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:34
Yeah I would be up for it aslong as its on a weekend

Plodmonkey
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:37
Well was looking at the last weekend in August as that gives people time to make room and James were you in Whitburn last night

Dan H
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:42
Yeah that would be good, Got anywhere In mind of where it would be?
Gives me time to put the t5 lump in my car anyway.

jamesy12345
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:42
Well was looking at the last weekend in August as that gives people time to make room and James were you in Whitburn last night

Might work that! Gis a couple of days to confirm my dates with the powers that be, pls...might not be in a Volvo tho

No not me in Whitburn mate

Plodmonkey
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:45
Well the last one I did was at Teesside park but was thinking team valley maybe

jamesy12345
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 21:48
Yeah that would be good, Got anywhere In mind of where it would be?
Gives me time to put the t5 lump in my car anyway.

Well the last one I did was at Teesside park but was thinking team valley maybe

Team valley OK for me

also some suggestions - near Free Trade Inn in Byker Newcastle, cos I live there and cos café nearby has big car park and fantastic bacon butties

or one of the karting tracks like in Durham or Middles-bog-horror even

850 T5s
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 22:05
maybe cos every thing is normally down south

850 T5s
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 22:16
if it were the last weekend in august it may give me time to find another T5 and sell the D5

deathrider311271
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 22:19
why dont you come down to this meet its not hat far for you guys: http://www.volvotuning.net/topic/5684-come-join-us-squires-cafe-bar-sun-17th-august/

WOODY T5
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 23:20
why dont you come down to this meet its not hat far for you guys: http://www.volvotuning.net/topic/5684-come-join-us-squires-cafe-bar-sun-17th-august/yep be up for this si defo u might have remind me tho ;)

WOODY T5
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 23:23
Might be up for this one lads teesside bit closer for me tho!

deathrider311271
Tuesday 1st July 2014, 23:43
yep be up for this si defo u might have remind me tho ;)
not a problem mate

jamesy12345
Wednesday 2nd July 2014, 05:02
why dont you come down to this meet its not hat far for you guys: http://www.volvotuning.net/topic/5684-come-join-us-squires-cafe-bar-sun-17th-august/

that's not too far away, about an hour south of where I am...probably will be working then tho

Dan H
Wednesday 2nd July 2014, 20:18
I'm going to the Squires thing, seen it on facebook a few weeks ago and thought I would make and appearance since its not too far away.

Plodmonkey
Saturday 5th July 2014, 12:12
I think a volvo convoy is in order as I do fancy it

stephenevans99
Saturday 5th July 2014, 12:14
I'm going to the Squires thing, seen it on facebook a few weeks ago and thought I would make and appearance since its not too far away.

Here's a thread to the Squires Meet / Car Show:

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?56677-Squires-Cafe-Car-Show-Volvo-Meet-Aug-17th&p=722517#post722517

graemewelch
Saturday 5th July 2014, 12:44
Id do a ne meet but will have to be soon cause the volvo is going very soon

jamesy12345
Saturday 5th July 2014, 15:39
Id do a ne meet but will have to be soon cause the volvo is going very soon

Before august?? what are you getting instead?

Doingitsideways
Saturday 5th July 2014, 23:50
and fantastic bacon butties

Sorry James, I'm gonna have to call you on that! :(

Hmm... I need to get to some more meets, put some more faces to names ;)

graemewelch
Sunday 6th July 2014, 00:14
Before august?? what are you getting instead?

possibly another c5. Going to view one tomora hopfully. Just need a estate car to get me to work and back

jamesy12345
Sunday 6th July 2014, 05:45
Sorry James, I'm gonna have to call you on that! :(

Hmm... I need to get to some more meets, put some more faces to names ;)

It's true they are epic & can be enjoyed surveying the fantastic views the Tyne has to offer (a cement works)

possibly another c5. Going to view one tomora hopfully. Just need a estate car to get me to work and back

C6 is the way to go on this forum!

NECC
Sunday 6th July 2014, 14:23
i would be interested in this as still don't know enough about my own car and would be good to pick peoples brains about it.
Been trying to get my landlord to let me have meets at my detailing studio again but they are still being arsey as the last one for the VAG owners had over a 100 cars turn up and sort of shut the business estate down for the day

jamesy12345
Sunday 6th July 2014, 14:30
i would be interested in this as still don't know enough about my own car and would be good to pick peoples brains about it.
Been trying to get my landlord to let me have meets at my detailing studio again but they are still being arsey as the last one for the VAG owners had over a 100 cars turn up and sort of shut the business estate down for the day

I've still got that alloy for you...somewhere.....did you get the V5 back alright?

NECC
Sunday 6th July 2014, 18:44
I've still got that alloy for you...somewhere.....did you get the V5 back alright?

Now then matey, thought you had forgot about the alloy as been over a year now lol, would be good if you could sort it out as I`m getting the wheels done again soon.

V5 came through fine thanks

jamesy12345
Sunday 6th July 2014, 19:46
Now then matey, thought you had forgot about the alloy as been over a year now lol, would be good if you could sort it out as I`m getting the wheels done again soon.

V5 came through fine thanks

No didn't forget, moved house, moved country but still there somewhere. I clocked you driving along Murray Street a few months back but wasn't quick enough to catch you. Hope the car is still going well, can you PM me the address of your unit & I'll do my best to get down there when I'm around

Dan H
Tuesday 8th July 2014, 20:17

Are you the guy that has the silver v70 R? I think it was you I seen on sunday night when I was pulling out of a drive in Netwon Bewley? I was in the tourquoise v70.

NECC
Tuesday 8th July 2014, 21:17
Are you the guy that has the silver v70 R? I think it was you I seen on sunday night when I was pulling out of a drive in Netwon Bewley? I was in the tourquoise v70.

i am matey

Dan H
Wednesday 9th July 2014, 21:10
Ah sweet, I thought I had recognised the car