PDA

View Full Version : Goodwood this week..

siamblue
Wednesday 25th June 2014, 19:42
Are any of you guys going too Goodwood this week?i have 2 tickets for tomorrow for the moving motorshow.should be some lovely cars there.

T5RPete
Wednesday 25th June 2014, 20:35
Enjoy it man, i'm gutted i'm not going this year! First time i'm missing it for five years :(

Thursday is great as the crowds are much fewer and you'll be able to get nice and close to the cars, especially in the super car paddock and the F1 paddock (though that'll still be busy).

Take lots of pictures!

MIKESC70T5
Wednesday 25th June 2014, 21:17
Driving down in convoy tomorrow afternoon, camping till Sunday. Barbie and big fridge packed in the camper van, burgers, sausages and alcohol getting picked up in the morning. 5 dads, 6 eleven year old sons and one 10 man tent. HEAVEN lol.

AndysR
Wednesday 25th June 2014, 21:35
Going Sunday and can't wait :)

darzmat
Saturday 28th June 2014, 00:46
I went a few years ago. My dad won tickets in the paper for the saturday.

We worked till 4pm on friday. Hired a diesel ford focus and drove from inverness arrived in the goodwood car park at 7am. Wandered about till about 3/4 pm and drove straight home.

1260mile round trip.

Was well worth it. Really want to go again

JUDGENINJA
Saturday 28th June 2014, 10:49
Driving down in convoy tomorrow afternoon, camping till Sunday. Barbie and big fridge packed in the camper van, burgers, sausages and alcohol getting picked up in the morning. 5 dads, 6 eleven year old sons and one 10 man tent. HEAVEN lol.

Is it just me or could that be read sooooo wrongly...!!!

I'm not going this year...shame really as it is a completely different experience. It is a must at least once in your life..

Liddo
Tuesday 15th July 2014, 13:47
I recorded the "Telly" version if that counts. I think I'll treat myself next year and go for the 3 days :D