PDA

View Full Version : Any north west meets?

BigJC
Friday 11th November 2005, 17:34
As the title says, I see plenty of T5's around Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool but not many meets!

Wobbly Dave
Friday 11th November 2005, 17:58
I am planning to hold a T5 at the seaside event next spring - in Blackpool (next door to my home town).

We did have a trip to the Stretton fox. They eventually apologised and the manager was removed, I think - LOL

Mrsmopp
Friday 11th November 2005, 18:02
We did have a trip to the Stretton fox. They eventually apologised and the manager was removed, I think - LOL

LMSO!! We did nothing wrong tho HONEST!!!

x

S40xs
Friday 11th November 2005, 18:32
LMSO!! We did nothing wrong tho HONEST!!!

x
We helped line his pockets and even give him plenty of eye candy - Just no pleasing some people.....

S40xs
Friday 11th November 2005, 18:34
I am planning to hold a T5 at the seaside event next spring - in Blackpool (next door to my home town).

Lets hope more people attend Blacker's this time round, not that it wasnt fun!

JUDGENINJA
Sunday 13th November 2005, 19:17
Lets hope more people attend Blacker's this time round, not that it wasnt fun!

:haha:

Assasin
Monday 14th November 2005, 22:50
At last a northwest meet... blackpool too...

Maybe a BBQ at mine then... ( 10 mins outta blackpool)

01c70t5
Wednesday 16th November 2005, 22:58
I'd be up for a manchester meet, only issue is it would have to be a weekend job. Mon-Fri I live in London Village, unfortunately without a T5.

Somethings gonna have to change!

S40xs
Thursday 17th November 2005, 17:05
I'd be up for a manchester meet, only issue is it would have to be a weekend job. Mon-Fri I live in London Village, unfortunately without a T5.

Somethings gonna have to change!

A night on the beer in the centre of Manchester seeing as its Xmas??