PDA

View Full Version : Rubber seal up the A-pillar

MaxiSNK
Monday 2nd June 2014, 17:17
Anyone actually know what this is called? Got a slight leak when it rains heavy, just pulled over as I seen an auto glass can and asked him to have a look. He said someone's tried to get into it as he could feel the rubber lumps where a screwdriver had been forced in, so looks like a trip to volvo but I'll need to give them a ring to order the part as I don't really have much spare time during the day. So if anyone knows what it's actually called or where I can buy it.

its for a volvo c70 convertible 2003 and it's grey.

Any help is muchly appreciated,
Paul

LeeT5
Monday 2nd June 2014, 17:44
Anyone actually know what this is called? Got a slight leak when it rains heavy, just pulled over as I seen an auto glass can and asked him to have a look. He said someone's tried to get into it as he could feel the rubber lumps where a screwdriver had been forced in, so looks like a trip to volvo but I'll need to give them a ring to order the part as I don't really have much spare time during the day. So if anyone knows what it's actually called or where I can buy it.

its for a volvo c70 convertible 2003 and it's grey.

Any help is muchly appreciated,
Paul

What what is called? What is it your referring to?

Also, can you stick to one thread per topic - not start a new thread about the same thing?

Here's your thread you started already ref your leaking window...

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?56218-C70-2003-convertible-leaky-window

MaxiSNK
Monday 2nd June 2014, 17:52
Well the rubber seal up the a-pillar. And I would but I'm on my phone and it's awkward to navigate.

LeeT5
Monday 2nd June 2014, 18:44
There are two rubber seals on the doors. There not called anything other than 'rubber seals'.
Your best bet is to drive to a local dealer and ask them to look and quote you for the right one.
They are very expensive thou, so take a nice comfy stool!