PDA

View Full Version : Volvo 850 T5-R Front Bumper - Plastic Mould

j@mie
Monday 26th May 2014, 17:46
Does anybody know if you can buy separately the black plastic mould on the T5-R front bumpers?

OR

Does anybody know of where I might be able to get hold of another front T5-R bumper?

stribo
Monday 26th May 2014, 18:00
Does anybody know if you can buy separately the black plastic mould on the T5-R front bumpers?

OR

Does anybody know of where I might be able to get hold of another front T5-R bumper?

I believe Lord Lucan has one, that he keeps in a stable with Shergar. ;)

jamesy12345
Monday 26th May 2014, 18:05
I believe Lord Lucan has one, that he keeps in a stable with Shergar. ;)

:uglyhamme

I've got one, first 5 grand will secure it, comes with a free car

Sorry Jamie for taking the piss....I guess they are a bit rare

oblark
Monday 26th May 2014, 18:07
Thr grey part of any front bumper will fit a R bumper, as the R lower section I thing they are still avaiable from volvo for a arm & a leg.

martin_r_smith
Monday 26th May 2014, 18:58
Are we just on about the black plastic bit on top?

j@mie
Monday 26th May 2014, 19:14
Are we just on about the black plastic bit on top?

Yes, just the black plastic bit on top; I've got a dent in it, in need of replacement.

martin_r_smith
Monday 26th May 2014, 19:47
I've got a black one in the garage, I'll check the condition later but I think barring a couple of minor scratches it's perfect.

Nealevo
Monday 26th May 2014, 19:47
Yes, just the black plastic bit on top; I've got a dent in it, in need of replacement.

in that case you can use any Volvo 850 bumper, the colour bit is the only difference and just clips off

j@mie
Monday 26th May 2014, 19:57
I've got a black one in the garage, I'll check the condition later but I think barring a couple of minor scratches it's perfect.

Yeah, let me know.

Cheers

martin_r_smith
Tuesday 27th May 2014, 19:20
Yeah, let me know.

Cheers

PM sent