PDA

View Full Version : Comfort-Sport-Advanced

MacXC60T5
Sunday 18th May 2014, 22:26
For members who have this facility on their Volvo's do you move between the three or just leave it on one setting. I am just getting the feel of it but always like the advice and opinions of others.

mr nozzle
Sunday 18th May 2014, 22:49
I'm always switching between Comfort and Sport. I'm predominately in comfort but for long sweeping curves on fast roads, I'll flick into sport to alleviate lean. Where I live there's some tight bends that I'll occasionally go to Advanced, just because I can. I figure that if I leave it in comfort for too long, it wouldn't wear the system evenly. That's my main excuse anyway :eclipsee_

Santa
Monday 19th May 2014, 18:59
Mainly in sport. Comfort for rough roads and motorway crusing. Advanced when I want to ensure the wheels are still attached, inflated and balanced ;)

stribo
Monday 19th May 2014, 19:33
Sport for motorways, as in comfort I find myself going a lot faster than I should be without realising, then I flick between sport and comfort on all other roads depending on whether I just want to waft along, or give it the beans. Advanced for track or drag strip only, and as soon as I pull of the drag strip I switch it back to sport.

LeeT5
Tuesday 20th May 2014, 04:40
'Comfort' if I'm in or around town, country lanes, when I'm not in a rush.

'Sport' for Dual carriageway and Motorway use and...demolishing Saxo's etc

'Advanced' if I want to demolish a serious Chav at the lights. :eclipsee_