PDA

View Full Version : Been on the dyno to set up my blues

oblark
Saturday 17th May 2014, 19:58
I want to set up my blues up at 3.8 bar so I no what to do when I need to set up my greens.

To set up the injectors first you have to set the "dead times" @ 13, 13.5, 14, and 14.5 volts, this is done on idle by increasing or decreasing the the paramters within the map.

Next the injector constant needs to be set up, this is done by driving the car the car on a flat road at 60mph. As there is no good flat bits of road around me so the car went on the rollers where a constant speed & load could be set up.

Once the injectors where set up some acceleration runs where done to confirm the injector parameters where set up correctly.

The car is make some good power with blues, 19T @ 20 psi. The car was not red lined as I`m maxing out the maf.

Here are some of the acceleration runs.

V70 Graham
Saturday 17th May 2014, 20:02
Figures look good, you must be pleased.

stribo
Saturday 17th May 2014, 20:04
What happened in the first graph?

theflyingbrick
Saturday 17th May 2014, 20:08
that looks very impressive mate,kudos to you

oblark
Saturday 17th May 2014, 20:09
It`s a acceleration, easy off abit then accelerate again as if you where driving alone a motorway.

theflyingbrick
Saturday 17th May 2014, 20:11
how long before you confident enough to offer a mapping service ;)

oblark
Saturday 17th May 2014, 20:16
how long before you confident enough to offer a mapping service ;)

It looks like I`ve got blues with a 19T map sorted just need to need to check the checksums as this is causing the MIL light to come on ever now and then.

I want to get a map for whites and 19T which is my next step :)

All going well those maps will be all done in the next few months :)

theflyingbrick
Saturday 17th May 2014, 20:24
It looks like I`ve got blues with a 19T map sorted just need to need to check the checksums as this is causing the MIL light to come on ever now and then.

I want to get a map for whites and 19T which is my next step :)

All going well those maps will be all done in the next few months :)

ahh how funny,im running a 19t and blues :D plus ive got a 4.4 on route running the tuner pro program :D how convenient ;)