PDA

View Full Version : It's the 'I want a Graeme Welch exhaust for my 850' thread.

Theador
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:05
I really want a Graeme Welch Cat back system for my 850, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Graeme would need to build a jig, and as such is not really going to do this for one stranger, who can blame him, I am quite strange.

Personally I want a 3" cat back to marry up to a 3" down pipe with 200 cell cat coming off an me7 angled 16t, but this thread really is about the cat back system.

So anybody who's looking for a new cat back exhaust system for their 850, reply here and let's try and get a group buy going.

stribo
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:26
I think Graeme has already got the system for the 850 sorted, as he bought an 850, it's more a case of numbers, as he's made stuff up before on the back of people saying they want it, then once it's done, nobody stumps up the readies. My thoughts are if there's going to be a group buy, get the numbers of people wanting it, all pay a deposit to Graeme, and he'll make them. As I said, just my thoughts Graeme may have a totally different view on it.

t5 pete
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:43
Do what im doing pay Gra to come and make it on the car like im doing

Theador
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:43
Hehe, yeah, it's the 'getting the numbers of people'. I'm new on here, so not very well known. I'd be more than happy to put a deposit down though, sounds more than fair.

Theador
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:46

Bit too far for me to drive up, what're you putting the exhaust on?

Jamest5r
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:47

That's cos your a rich builder :)

t5 pete
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:51
Bit too far for me to drive up, what're you putting the exhaust on?
on the yellow T5r im rebuilding

That's cos your a rich builder :)
shut up you silly southerner ide be rich I if I was on southern rates

graemewelch
Thursday 15th May 2014, 21:58
i did have a jig but i wasnt 100% with it so its been scraped. the thing is im wrapping in building exhausts and going back to work. doing exhausts has kept me ocupied while ive been recovering from my injuries. im now in a position wear im fit for work and theres a few local companies that are paying wages that are to good to knock back. but as steve (stribo) has pointed out i have been let down on a few ocasions and thats left a sour taste in my mouth. i dont have tons of money behind me and coughing up to buy the materails to build the things ive been doing isnt cheap. all that have dealt with me will confirm i do my best to deliver a quality item but im only human and i have made the odd mistake but a lot has been learned over the last 6 months. but overall i think ive proved that i can build decent quality stuff with out the big brand prices.

merc85
Thursday 15th May 2014, 22:02
Fair play mate for giving it ago, its a shame there's peeps out there quick enough to put those peeps down for trying to earn a living, But its always easier to say summit negative than positive.

Theador
Thursday 15th May 2014, 22:07
i did have a jig but i wasnt 100% with it so its been scraped. the thing is im wrapping in building exhausts and going back to work. doing exhausts has kept me ocupied while ive been recovering from my injuries. im now in a position wear im fit for work and theres a few local companies that are paying wages that are to good to knock back. but as steve (stribo) has pointed out i have been let down on a few ocasions and thats left a sour taste in my mouth. i dont have tons of money behind me and coughing up to buy the materails to build the things ive been doing isnt cheap. all that have dealt with me will confirm i do my best to deliver a quality item but im only human and i have made the odd mistake but a lot has been learned over the last 6 months. but overall i think ive proved that i can build decent quality stuff with out the big brand prices.

I've only seen good things posted about your work. I'd be happy to pay a deposit or even pay up front; it's out of order that people let you down when you're shelling out your own cash. Let's hope there's a few more 850 owners looking for a system, sounds like the last chance to get one of your systems!

t5 pete
Thursday 15th May 2014, 22:09

Very true gra and ive been more than happy with the quality of your work and will be dragging you down here lol

t5 pete
Thursday 15th May 2014, 22:10
I've only seen good things posted about your work. I'd be happy to pay a deposit or even pay up front; it's out of order that people let you down when you're shelling out your own cash. Let's hope there's a few more 850 owners looking for a system, sounds like the last chance to get one of your systems!

Where abouts are you from

Theador
Thursday 15th May 2014, 22:17
Where abouts are you from

Reading way, between M4 and M40. I'm driving up to see Shem for some mods in a couple of months so trying to get an exhaust delivered to him.