Jamest5r
Thursday 15th May 2014, 10:30
Tim Williams??

timbo
Thursday 15th May 2014, 10:46
Lol, seen that vid before on t5d5!

Nealevo
Thursday 15th May 2014, 10:56
Lucky or just stoopid, you can see the accident and hazards flashing...

Redbrick
Thursday 15th May 2014, 11:48

With the greatest of respect as you go round that corner at 110+ foot on the floor there isn't a huge amount of time to slow down, you make the best decision you can in the nano second you are given! A set of hazards isn't going to save someone acting as a road block. On the Nordschliefe I get the **** out if the way as quickly as possible; offer assistance if the first on the scene otherwise don't end up as collateral damage. Of course I always drive defensively and within the capabilities of my talent and brakes. ROFL

Tim Williams
Thursday 15th May 2014, 12:09
The tailback build up so fast as you exit the corner your faced with almost stationary traffic, if I had space to slow to the speed of the other traffic I would of but there was not space. The only way with what I was presented with to avoid hitting other vehicles was to take to the grass as I did. It was of course not in a bid to save time or get past any other cars as is very evident if any of my in car videos are viewed, I always leave space when overtaking.

Tim Williams
Thursday 15th May 2014, 12:16
Sorry double post.

tingy
Thursday 15th May 2014, 12:49

How about some comments from people who were actually there

The c70 that comes through behind the Ferrari was me there was absolutely NO warning until you came around the corner luckily for me i was doing a lot less speed then Mr Williams
http://forums.t5d5.org/topic/26565-photos-and-videos-from-the-t5d5-batters-the-ring-trip-aprilmay-2014/?p=271593
The video from my car Tim has VERY good brakes if i had been traveling the speed he was i would have been in a rather large crash

tingy
Thursday 15th May 2014, 12:59
Er also video in the linked post is prolly NSFW or kids as there is a teensy bit of swearing :shhh:

volvokid
Thursday 15th May 2014, 13:31
People are always to fast to judge! It gets on my tits, good driving Tim!

smithy
Thursday 15th May 2014, 22:49
Nice track and one day I will get to go on it .

tingy
Friday 16th May 2014, 15:01
Nice track and one day I will get to go on it .

absolutly DO IT i went on the bike a few years ago did 2 laps and didnt really enjoy it car is a whole differant story, just make sure your car is tip top as its very good at finding any weakness and treat it with the respect it demands and you will love it :eclipsee_

T5frankie
Friday 16th May 2014, 16:57
absolutly DO IT i went on the bike a few years ago did 2 laps and didnt really enjoy it car is a whole differant story, just make sure your car is tip top as its very good at finding any weakness and treat it with the respect it demands and you will love it :eclipsee_

he needs to learn how to drive first

martybelfastt5
Friday 16th May 2014, 19:02
good save lol..........think i saw an in-car video of this? shows how quick it comes up

the-man-that-can
Friday 28th November 2014, 08:09
Maybe he needs the 302 upgrade LOL :D