PDA

View Full Version : Help finding specific part name/number

pillapow
Wednesday 14th May 2014, 10:29
Im having trouble finding the name or part number of the rubber connecting sleeve that connects the turbo to the charge air pipe/crossover pipe.

Mine is split again and the silicone replacement i ordered from ebay just hasnt turned up, (thanks royalmail/tnt)

I think its a special High temp one as i used a normal boost coupling to temporarily repair it and that melted!

Need one by Tomorrow evening, 200 mile road trip on Friday :(

Its a 2001 T5 V70 T5 Manual B5234T3

M-R-P
Wednesday 14th May 2014, 10:35
That's a 57mm to 63mm coupler, try Hyphose, there's branches all over the country.

graemewelch
Wednesday 14th May 2014, 11:01
its just a normal hose. it think its 51mm though not 57mm unless it changed on the p2's. if you realy stuck i have one i can send you special delivery so it would be with you tomora befor 1pm. postage wont be cheap though

pillapow
Wednesday 14th May 2014, 11:13
Yes, Ive ordered a 51mm coupling from ebay, Thanks for the offer graeme, theres a scrap yard im going to visit tomorrow afternoon if it doesnt turn up, Im sure i'll find something there to get me through. Cant find the genuine Volvo part number for it though.

pillapow
Wednesday 14th May 2014, 11:14
That's a 57mm to 63mm coupler, try Hyphose, there's branches all over the country.

Yeh, I think thats what sizes are on the jubilee clamps that secure it but the turbo end of it is 51-52mm and the crossover pipe end is slightly larger but 51-52mm can be squeezed on there! :)