PDA

View Full Version : Spot the Difference.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:43
Just had a couple of cosmetic mods to my S60, can you tell, 1st prize is a Mars Bar wrapper - hehe!

Before.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:44
Afterwards, and well out of pocket!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:45
Front end view.

Andy
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:45
OH MY GOD!!!! Im off to book mine in now to get done!!!!

THE BUMP STRIPS OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Look Top Craig!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:47
Hope you like it so far?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:48
One for the ladys he he - calm down Moppy!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:49
Last one.

Andy
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:49
How much then mate?

If you don't mind me asking of course.

I really really want mine done now.... Not my legs waxed like yours but my bump strips painted :lol:

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:51
Well Andy you have missed one of the mods, which disturbs me given your occupation lol...., perhaps we should all start & wear stripey jumpers when we go out burgling lol...

In answer to your question though £140, and they bust both indicaters getting the moulding off and replaced them free of charge of course.

Andy
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:53
I thought your window tints had been done ages ago?!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:57
No mate only last weekend - £170 all in - and another pic for you designer label freaks like me!

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 15:59
New wheels!!

Looks great with the colour coded bumper strips!! Lovin yer work! LOL

x

Andy
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 16:00
It all looks VERY VERY Good!!!

very impressive stuff mate!

Keep it up, although TBH i would leave it as it is now, you cannot beat perfection!

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 16:00
One for the ladys he he - calm down Moppy!

LOL!! *swoon* Btw did you notice the big black cloud that seems to be hovering over your head in that pic? lol

x

Andy
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 16:04
LOL!! *swoon* Btw did you notice the big black cloud that seems to be hovering over your head in that pic? lol

x

Yeah I did, possibly something to do with the pile of snow sticking up from his head???

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 16:10
It's my friend Monkey on his Magic Cloud hehe - oh my god i am showing my age now, even turned up Radio 2 coz A-ha's Take on me is on, i'm so old lol...

andi's red 850R
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 17:11
:B_steerin cool as ££££ mate

jim.covers
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 17:18
Tip top job craig.

How darks the tint??? i went to a local place ere a couple o weeks ago... tried the legal stuff n it looked pants,

Straker
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 17:35
Also £140 for the bump strip seems very reasonable. Where did you get it done, somewhere local or is it a nation chain?

Be interested to know though I prefer your original set of wheels ;-)

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 17:56
The coloured bump strips etc make it look fantastic and the tints are ace what about getting the lower bumpers colour coded for an all round sleeker look...i had a 7 series with black lower bumpers and sills and i got them painted..looked a completely different car!!!

Only left to do cosmetic wise is hide the legs!!!

Simon
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 17:57
Looks good...

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 18:19
Had em done by a local guy i know, i dont want the sills doing as i'll probs get round to fitting side skirts in time!

aeroresh
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 18:27
Looking sharp m8!

Why not get the lowers done too? Ive had mine done but alas cant post any piccies 'till car is back from VT.

It toughens the whole thing up especially if youve got the wheels and suspension done like yours. :B_steerin

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 19:08
Looking sharp m8!

Why not get the lowers done too? Ive had mine done but alas cant post any piccies 'till car is back from VT.

It toughens the whole thing up especially if youve got the wheels and suspension done like yours. :B_steerinLike i say i'm probs gonna get a bodykit in time so wots point ?

aeroresh
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 19:47
Ahh! :slap:

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 10th November 2005, 02:32
Looks very well - fabulous. Nice tints too.