PDA

View Full Version : Shropshire & Mid Wales Meet up and Run

MoleT-5R
Friday 18th April 2014, 14:41
A few of us are meeting a the Two Henry's on Sunday morning (27th April) at 10.30am and running up together to the Cheshire meet. Anybody else wishing to join us are more than welcome and depending on timing we may run back to Ford (just outside Shrewsbury) and get a taster of what may become our new meeting spot

link to Cheshire meet http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?55504-Small-Cheshire-Meet!!

claymore
Friday 18th April 2014, 15:44
Should be a laugh :)

MoleT-5R
Friday 18th April 2014, 15:50
that's what I thought, something to do on a Sunday that involves Volvo's and we were due a meet up

T5RPete
Friday 18th April 2014, 17:07
Really?! I'm back in Shrops for 11 days and you pick a meet on the day I head back to Norfolk! haha

Hey ho. Next time i'll be aiming to attend in a Volvo anyway!

Wobbly Dave
Friday 18th April 2014, 20:47
I should be able to come. My new seatbelt should be in by then.

MoleT-5R
Friday 25th April 2014, 22:22
Due to work commitments I will be there on Sunday morning, but alas the T-5R will still be resting in the garage, gutted really, but sometimes these rush jobs have to be done at work and I am certainly not rushing the T-5R, sorry to say I will be in Donkey on Sunday ( at least it has a Volvo badge on it though )

Wobbly Dave
Friday 25th April 2014, 22:48
Seatbelt was fitted today - yay! so I should be (wife permitting) be able to come along.

claymore
Saturday 26th April 2014, 07:44
Due to work commitments I will be there on Sunday morning, but alas the T-5R will still be resting in the garage, gutted really, but sometimes these rush jobs have to be done at work and I am certainly not rushing the T-5R, sorry to say I will be in Donkey on Sunday ( at least it has a Volvo badge on it though )

Don't worry mate, I'll bring a Green bitch along, I'm looking forward to the day when Yours. Jims and mine are in convoy.

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 26th April 2014, 17:03
Due to family priorities I am sadly going to have to raincheck this meet-up.

claymore
Saturday 26th April 2014, 17:16
So, is it just Mole and me then?

ExternalError
Saturday 26th April 2014, 17:34
debating at the moment im meant to be going out also saving the pennies for the remap next week

MoleT-5R
Saturday 26th April 2014, 23:11
News flash.. I', in midget if I can find a Volvo slash I'll fit it....hope I'll be welcome.......lol

Volvostorm
Saturday 26th April 2014, 23:20
I'm not going, in either the Volvo or the volvo-bus!

See you at the next one though :)

MoleT-5R
Sunday 27th April 2014, 00:06
I'm not going, in either the Volvo or the volvo-bus!

See you at the next one though :)

I bloody hope so, Its the EVO...bet you'll be back at Shell Island sooner than you thought.... nice Iveco pic's of your last trip there.

MoleT-5R
Sunday 27th April 2014, 00:18
So, is it just Mole and me then?

I'll be there in the 50bhp performance Midget, oh how the best laid plans go out the window when work gets involved, anyway see you at 10.30 matey

ExternalError
Sunday 27th April 2014, 00:23
didnt go out and have the remap funds so i'll be there

Volvostorm
Sunday 27th April 2014, 02:01
I bloody hope so, Its the EVO...bet you'll be back at Shell Island sooner than you thought.... nice Iveco pic's of your last trip there.

I'm, going back there in May, so, it will be 3 times this year.................. so far! ;)

ExternalError
Sunday 27th April 2014, 09:01
Not going to be able to make the two henrys the thermocouple went on the boiler this morning so waiting for b and q to open at 10 to get a new one if all goes well ill go direct to the chesire meet at 12ish

MoleT-5R
Sunday 27th April 2014, 23:26
Not going to be able to make the two henrys the thermocouple went on the boiler this morning so waiting for b and q to open at 10 to get a new one if all goes well ill go direct to the chesire meet at 12ish

I'm assuming things did't go so well, sorry to hear your boiler has packed up, missed a good meet today, but there will be others, couple of nice S60's there today. Next Shropshires and Mid-Wales do is the EVO, so no doubt see you then.

ExternalError
Monday 28th April 2014, 00:17
Yeah i'll be at the evo run hopefully the car will be remapped next weekend and ill have time to get used to the extra power, and yeah the boilers ok now by the time id got the part fitted it and got it working it was 1pm so decided not to bother

Wobbly Dave
Monday 28th April 2014, 11:01
I was sorry I was unable to make the full journey still it was nice to a brief chat & an excuse to "bring the noise". Even though it was a bit childish LOL

1112lewis
Wednesday 30th April 2014, 19:56
Was good to see you on sunday dave, your daughter has certainly got bigger since the last time we saw her and your volvo sounds awesome! Though I definately need a bigger air filter!!