PDA

View Full Version : What's Next

Muddy
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 13:32
Any suggestions as to what I can do next. The car is a '97 S70 T5. Rica 310, strut brace, polybushed, JR panel filter and drilled air box, re-located horns, cat back freeflow s/s exhaust, 40mm lowered springs, bailey dump valve, mag leads, 17 inch Ronals and Tomcat front end.....may change it back to standard......any ideas on the price of a standard bumper? And any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Murphy
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 13:42
Hello.

personally, i would have a R front bumper, remove the dump valve, consider a 100 cell cat, uprate the suspension further including anti roll bars, change the brakes to cheeky brembo numbers and have a Custom RICA..........

That should keep you busy :)

P.S i love sponge bob!

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 14:24
Depends on what you are after, performance or cosmetics?

x

Muddy
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 14:34
Not really into cosmetics, hence my wanting to go back to standard....brakes would appear to be sensible step....

Liddo
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 14:35
Muddy, Got any picks of your front end???? Might swap ya for my front bumper (standard) if it looks good. Mines a Olive Green S70

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 14:36
Stage 2 custom tuning then I guess will be one of the only options - Hope you got big pockets LOL

x

Muddy
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 14:53
We will always find a way........only dont tell the other half.

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 8th November 2005, 15:02
19T and 350bhp here you come then LOL!!

x

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 9th November 2005, 01:37
If you're up for power hikes then the 19T/Stage II RICA is IMHO well worth thinking about, particularly if your car has less than 100K. the BOV should go - its a metered system and you have an "aftermarket airleak".