PDA

View Full Version : Busy Sunday Afternoon in the Sun

stevekoz
Sunday 13th April 2014, 21:32
Given the awful sand coloured rain we've had figured the R could do with a pamper this afternoon. Paint isn't great but she still comes up pretty good for an old girl. Just wish the Nokia camera was a lot better! 24545245462454724548245492455024551

M-R-P
Sunday 13th April 2014, 22:42
Very nice.nice mate, I was busy myself today, did my volvo and the brother in law's Audi

Couldn't be arsed with photos lol.

graemewelch
Sunday 13th April 2014, 22:44
Very nice.nice mate, I was busy myself today, did my volvo and the brother in law's Audi

Couldn't be arsed with photos lol.

has no one told you that you cant polish a turd :uglyhamme. you know the rules. we need pics

V70 Graham
Sunday 13th April 2014, 22:56
I'm liking this car.....a lot

stribo
Monday 14th April 2014, 06:39
Looks very nice, I know how hard it is to keep a black car clean, unlike my wife who only knows how easy it is to get it dirty. :wallbash:

stevekoz
Monday 14th April 2014, 08:30
Cheers guys. I had to take pics just for the effort to say it was done, given the wife will drive it this week and all my hard work will be undone by parks, trees, birds, dirt, dust and mainly kids fingers lol. Does take a hell of a lot to keep clean, not had a black car before. Have to say though, whilst paint could do with a refresh in places, she does come up nice.

Appreciate the comments and wanted to say thanks Guys, you ain't half a friendly bunch, been on a few car forums over the years, most of the time you just get haters, glad to say this isn't the case here. Nice one.

M-R-P
Monday 14th April 2014, 09:00
If there's one thing that unites this forum, it's appreciation of a fine looking car being lavished with care and attention.

Oh, and pictures of a shiny, fine looking car ;)

merc85
Monday 14th April 2014, 10:41
If there's one thing that unites this forum, it's appreciation of a fine looking car being lavished with care and attention.

Oh, and pictures of a shiny, fine looking car ;)

As long as its not to often lol ;)