PDA

View Full Version : Temporary essex meet location (Basildon)

Saaamon
Saturday 5th April 2014, 19:17
A possible new temp location,

Tescos
Mayflower Retail Park
Gardiners Link
Basildon
Essex
SS14 3HZ
England

Anyone interested? Thinking back of tesco car park and in the event we get moved on which i think is unlikely theres plenty of space on the ind. estate.

Perhaps 13th april at 1300?

Know its abit "chav" but i throughly enjoyed the last meet so would like to keep it going whilst theres some momentum.

merc85
Saturday 5th April 2014, 19:21
Yes for sure, Fingers crossed i will be in the 850r, the cylinder head is coming off Monday and has to go to the machine shop. Hopefully have it back in time.
If not i will pop down in my Van if the numbers look weak :)

Saaamon
Saturday 5th April 2014, 19:25
Nice one gav! Are you getting someone else to do the whole job? We'd prefer to get there around 1400 due other plans but can get there earlier depending on numbers.

merc85
Saturday 5th April 2014, 19:38
Nice one gav! Are you getting someone else to do the whole job? We'd prefer to get there around 1400 due other plans but can get there earlier depending on numbers.

Hi Buddy, yes a Local guy i use is doing it for me, 2.00 is fine for me but will work around what ever others prefer. :)

theflyingbrick
Sunday 6th April 2014, 12:47
if im not elbow deep in grease ill come along for a bit ;)

Saaamon
Saturday 12th April 2014, 17:17
Im going to pull of this now due to lack of interest and holiday, hopefully we can sort something out as not to let the essex meet disappear.

merc85
Saturday 12th April 2014, 18:48
Sorry bud i couldnt do this one either, Car is still in Bits, and im training hard my my Charity cycle ride ive got coming up :(