PDA

View Full Version : Code: P0107

fraz13
Saturday 5th November 2005, 14:41
P0107 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Low Input

This code keeps popping it ugly face up and now am beginning to lose the plot..

Any ideas of what it could be?

A changed the wee rubber elbow as it was perished then a spoke to Hamish at VT and he recommended a changed the BCS (boost control solonoid) which av done and the codes popped up AGAIN!!!!

A seem to remember reading something about a Barometric sensor behind a head light or something, is that right or am a tripping???

fireclown
Saturday 5th November 2005, 19:12
i think there is one behind the front bumper. near the oil pipes into the oil cooler. i can check on mon if you want.

fraz13
Saturday 5th November 2005, 19:28
Ace mate thanx, any idea of cost??

siamblue
Saturday 5th November 2005, 20:58
Fraz it is behind the drivers headlamp, next to the wiper filler bottle you an't miss it, its dark red in colour,

fraz13
Sunday 6th November 2005, 10:52
Cheers Gary but what does it do? The car dont seem to run any different just the light on and that constant code....

siamblue
Sunday 6th November 2005, 17:05
Reads the air pressure/humidty, hence Barometric pressure, phone Salvo they will have one,

Gary

fraz13
Sunday 6th November 2005, 17:56
Cheers for that, A read on volvospeed that they were around $300 so a hope its not that :eek:

Its either that or the MAP sensor which a dunno where that it lol well a think it must be one ot the other...

siamblue
Sunday 6th November 2005, 20:19
Cheers for that, A read on volvospeed that they were around $300 so a hope its not that :eek:

Its either that or the MAP sensor which a dunno where that it lol well a think it must be one ot the other...

if in doubt mate swap one from another t5 then you will know that its the right piece that is faulty ;)

fraz13
Sunday 6th November 2005, 22:04
Well a could do that for the Baromectric sensor but a havent got a clue where the MAP is lol

riedquat
Sunday 6th November 2005, 23:36
The MAP sensor can be found just above the radiator fan shroud if you have one fitted. Only the Fenix 5.2 fuel injection systems have just a MAP sensor, the ME7 has both a MAP and MAF sensor, the LH3.2 Jetronic only contains a MAF sensor.