PDA

View Full Version : V70 1999 silver front bumper :(

therat622
Wednesday 12th March 2014, 18:59
Hi ya, due to a complete k**b today I have a massive crack in my front bumper, was wondering if anyone on here knows of one that I can have posted to me? Found one on eBay but he won't post it :(
Any help is appreciated :)

munster732
Wednesday 12th March 2014, 19:14
Hi ya, due to a complete k**b today I have a massive crack in my front bumper, was wondering if anyone on here knows of one that I can have posted to me? Found one on eBay but he won't post it :(

Have you tried Andy B at Norfolk Volvo Spares, he's round your neck of the woods

therat622
Wednesday 12th March 2014, 19:20
Yeah ta only got a couple of real rough ones, just thought I'd try to get a silver one :)
Cheers anyway buddy

stribo
Wednesday 12th March 2014, 20:10

Where's the one on Ebay? Someoine might be able to collect it, and post it for you.

stephenevans99
Wednesday 12th March 2014, 20:42
Didn't Frankie have one for sale....pink colour iirc

Tomcat
Wednesday 12th March 2014, 21:47
How bad is the crack?.. can you not just get it repaired and then repainted?

therat622
Thursday 13th March 2014, 14:22
No attempting to repair it, front bumper always a pain in the arse to get off?? What a mare!

therat622
Thursday 13th March 2014, 14:24
Where's the one on Ebay? Someoine might be able to collect it, and post it for you.

It's in chicister, West Sussex, I asked him too post but he said he won't :(