PDA

View Full Version : E t s

WOODY T5
Thursday 27th February 2014, 23:47
Ets light on a v70 t5 98 model me7 wot does it mine and where should I be looking.as the boost is all over the place? Eg low boost high boost popping from exhaust

M-R-P
Thursday 27th February 2014, 23:49
maf or lambda... ETM too.

time for a Vida session dude.

deathrider311271
Friday 28th February 2014, 17:54
Ets light on a v70 t5 98 model me7 wot does it mine and where should I be looking.as the boost is all over the place? Eg low boost high boost popping from exhaust

if you need a vida session i have it over here mate, could meet up some point over the weekend

WOODY T5
Friday 28th February 2014, 18:24
Nice one Simon drop u a pm soon

mikealder
Friday 28th February 2014, 19:11
Take the Electronic Throttle Motor (ETM) off the underside of the inlet manifold and clean it out with a rag soaked in carb cleaner, don't spray the carb cleaner directly in to the ETM as it will get past the seals on the spindle and ruin the internal parts of the ETM. Cleaning the ETM out is the first and cheapest approach to the rather fragile (crap) designed ETM as they will all fail unless they have been upgraded and modified with a non contact digital angle sensor - Mike

WOODY T5
Friday 28th February 2014, 20:15
Will give that a go mate thanks ad a little play about tonite unplugged the maf still the same put that back then unplugged the bcs and its better but still not 100% tho could it be that maybe?

WOODY T5
Sunday 2nd March 2014, 17:22
big thanks to si aka deathrider311271 for coming over with great bit of kit and clearing down the codes thanks matey or and thanks for the other present too;)

deathrider311271
Sunday 2nd March 2014, 17:39
big thanks to si aka deathrider311271 for coming over with great bit of kit and clearing down the codes thanks matey or and thanks for the other present too;)
not a problem mate, as for the other present, may the wind be with you!!!!!!!!!

Oh ye still cant get over how your car pulls right thro to the rev limiter, awesome mate, bloody bad influence you are Dean pmsl. All im going to say is good luck Frankie and Wobbly your going to need it.

graemewelch
Sunday 2nd March 2014, 18:32

canny bloke is that simon